NEW YORK, May 29, 2013 (ADOTAS via BusinessWire ) — Rakuten LinkShare today announced the finalists for the 2013 Golden Link Awards with the winners to be announced at the annual Rakuten LinkShare Symposium New York 2013 event being held June 17-18 at the Marriott Marquis in Times Square. The event brings together more than 600 [...] more...
ADOTAS – David Chiang (pictured), VP of Monetization at CBS Interactive, sits down with LiveRail for an interview on private exchange for video. David discusses his sell-side perspective on the value of a video private exchange strategy, including key learnings and the importance of controls in supporting a successful video [...] more...
strong>ADOTAS – Devavrat Shah (pictured) has joined the advisory board of Compass Labs, a leading social marketing platform. Shah is currently a Jamieson career development associate professor with the department of electrical engineering and computer science at MIT, where he has been teaching since 2005. He is a member of [...] more...
Here’s what I heard through the online grapevine today: Adap.tv has appointed Timothy R. Morse (pictured) to the newly created position of Chief Financial Officer. Morse joins Adap.tv from Yahoo!, where was Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer from June 2009 to October 2012. Morse was responsible for all [...] more...
BOSTON (December 4, 2012) – Dailybreak, the digital launchpad for products, campaigns and contests, tailored to drive rapid participation at scale, today announced the expansion of its executive team by hiring Wayne Silverman (pictured) as Chief Revenue Officer. Silverman brings over 20 years of experience managing sales, marketing, and business [...] more...
NEW YORK (September 27, 2012) – Even in today’s complex world of online advertising technologies, savvy digital publishers like NYTimes.com, Fox News, Hulu and Demand Media have figured out how to drive more revenues from existing ad inventories. Executives from those companies and others will tell their stories in New York on Wednesday, [...] more...
nRelate, a rapidly growing content discovery company and operating business of Ask.com, an IAC (NASDAQ: IACI) company, today announced a partnership with CBS Interactive. The deal will enable nRelate’s content discovery platform to provide targeted article recommendations to readers across the CBS Interactive network, and allow content owners to reach [...] more...
ADOTAS — CBS Interactive, Specific Media, LBi, Neverblue, Halogen Response Media, Linkstorm, Northlich, AMG Advertising and Public Relations hiring, promotions and new location announcements. CBS Interactive: Jaci Hays has been promoted to National Vice President of Sales, Games & Music, and Danielle Ryniker has joined the division as Regional Vice President, East [...] more...
Adknowledge CPM Email Advertising Showing ‘Google-Like’ ResultsKANSAS CITY, Mo., December 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge’s email channel, AdStation, has announced CPM-based pricing for email advertisers and [...] more...
- Report: Fraudulent Web Traffic Tips the Scale in the United States December 19th 2013 NEW YORK CITY, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Solve Media issued [...] more »
- Research Study: Holiday Retail Tactics Breed Mistrust Among Millennails December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s an opportunity for progressive retailers to [...] more »
- eXelate Expands Global Data Coverage Through Strategic Partnership With French Company SirData December 19th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — eXelate, the leading [...] more »
- Do People Really Google ‘Google’? Check Out The Top Keyword Searches of 2013 December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — With December yet to be completed, the winners [...] more »
- New Whitepaper Analyzes Facebook Ads Performance for 2014 December 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Marin Software has issued a new whitepaper, “The [...] more »
- Epidemic Sound Licenses Music By The Second December 19th 2013 STOCKHOLM – December 19, 2013 – Epidemic Sound today began accepting applications [...] more »
- Vibes CIO Talks Amazon’s GoPago Grab, iBeacon Integration December 18th 2013 ADOTAS — Numerous U.S. media outlets have picked up on [...] more »
- An Agency Perspective on Attribution December 19th 2013
- Leverage the Value of the Second-Screen Trend – Now and After the Holiday Shopping Season December 19th 2013
- Giving Up on Mobile? You’re Not Alone: What Brands Can Learn from Uber December 18th 2013
- Naughty or Nice: How the Big Man Assesses Your Holiday Display Campaigns December 18th 2013
- EXCLUSIVE: How Multichannel Saved Multiplaz Over $200K Using a New Method for Fighting Ad Fraud December 18th 2013
- Reporting & Analytics
- Sr. Account Manager: Advertising client management
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy With Accountable Media | Marketing Foro: [...] URL http://www.adotas.com/2013/12/sharpen-your-marketing-strategy-with-accountable-media/ 2013-12-19 Manisha [...]
- ZEDO Capitalizes on Falk Fallout - ZEDO, Inc.: [...] adotas.com April 11, 2006 View the Article [...]
- DECEMBER 2013 | Point-Bl_nk Communication: [...] – December 10, 2013 Female Game Players Are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets By Oscar
- john: not sure how unique or novel this approach is, we were doing this 13 years