Second Life, the online virtual world created by Linden Labs, has become a magnet for online marketers of all shapes and sizes. It’s been used to hock everything from cars to political platforms. But all is not well in 3D marketing land, according to a study released last week by [...] more...
A new nationwide online study conducted by market researcher Synovate for Clipblast! shows that Americans have trouble locating specific videos online. Mainly, 40 percent of those surveyed noted that online video searches are “frustrating” or “inconsistent.” The sentiment came as a response to the question of what single thing users [...] more...
The global online ad industry could hit $81.1 billion by 2011, according to a lengthy report released by research firm Piper Jaffray & Co. “The User Revolution” looks at the Internet as a form of mass media and anticipates a 21% annual growth rate through 2011. Piper Jaffray believes the major [...] more...
A new report from Borrell Associates claims that local online video advertising will more than double this year to $371 million, up from $161 million in 2006, and is expected to reach $5 billion by the year 2012. In the study, “infomercials” are said to drive the increase in [...] more...
Too many sexualized images of girls and young women in media and advertising hurts their self-image and development, says a study released by the American Psychological Association (APA). According to the APA, sexualization occurs when a person’s value comes only from their sexual appeal, behavior, or appearance. The report combines psychological [...] more...
More Americans are finding romance over their mobile phones, says mobile subscription matchmaking service Webdate Mobile. The company’s subscriber base was up 23% from November 2006. Most users viewed pictures and profiles. Traffic was consistent throughout the day, unlike standard web services, which show spikes in activity before and after standard [...] more...
Just before New Year’s 2007, the New York Times ran an article on the future of online advertising—more specifically, the future of such advertising in Britain. Optimistic in scope, the NYT talked to media buying agencies who claimed web advertising in the UK accounted for 14% of the country’s [...] more...
I don’t know a lot about makeup. When Organic started the pitch process for a major pitch for a cosmetics company, I thought Bobbi Brown was married to Whitney and that MAC was a line of Apple products. How could we get smart about women’s cosmetics? The [...] more...
Local TV stations are set to make millions from online advertising in 2007, according to a new study released by television trade organization TVB. The second annual “Benchmarking the Local Website Marketplace” study, performed by Borell Associates, revealed that local TV stations increased their ad revenue by as much as 41%, [...] more...
After taking a huge 16.5% leap in the third quarter 2006, the average prices for keyword advertising leveled off, rising only 2% in the fourth, according to Fathom Online’s Keyword Price Index. “Continued strong demand from advertisers increased keyword prices in the fourth quarter of 2006, but the rise was much [...] more...
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV