Second Life, the online virtual world created by Linden Labs, has become a magnet for online marketers of all shapes and sizes. It’s been used to hock everything from cars to political platforms. But all is not well in 3D marketing land, according to a study released last week by [...] more...
A new nationwide online study conducted by market researcher Synovate for Clipblast! shows that Americans have trouble locating specific videos online. Mainly, 40 percent of those surveyed noted that online video searches are “frustrating” or “inconsistent.” The sentiment came as a response to the question of what single thing users [...] more...
The global online ad industry could hit $81.1 billion by 2011, according to a lengthy report released by research firm Piper Jaffray & Co. “The User Revolution” looks at the Internet as a form of mass media and anticipates a 21% annual growth rate through 2011. Piper Jaffray believes the major [...] more...
A new report from Borrell Associates claims that local online video advertising will more than double this year to $371 million, up from $161 million in 2006, and is expected to reach $5 billion by the year 2012. In the study, “infomercials” are said to drive the increase in [...] more...
Too many sexualized images of girls and young women in media and advertising hurts their self-image and development, says a study released by the American Psychological Association (APA). According to the APA, sexualization occurs when a person’s value comes only from their sexual appeal, behavior, or appearance. The report combines psychological [...] more...
More Americans are finding romance over their mobile phones, says mobile subscription matchmaking service Webdate Mobile. The company’s subscriber base was up 23% from November 2006. Most users viewed pictures and profiles. Traffic was consistent throughout the day, unlike standard web services, which show spikes in activity before and after standard [...] more...
Just before New Year’s 2007, the New York Times ran an article on the future of online advertising—more specifically, the future of such advertising in Britain. Optimistic in scope, the NYT talked to media buying agencies who claimed web advertising in the UK accounted for 14% of the country’s [...] more...
I don’t know a lot about makeup. When Organic started the pitch process for a major pitch for a cosmetics company, I thought Bobbi Brown was married to Whitney and that MAC was a line of Apple products. How could we get smart about women’s cosmetics? The [...] more...
Local TV stations are set to make millions from online advertising in 2007, according to a new study released by television trade organization TVB. The second annual “Benchmarking the Local Website Marketplace” study, performed by Borell Associates, revealed that local TV stations increased their ad revenue by as much as 41%, [...] more...
After taking a huge 16.5% leap in the third quarter 2006, the average prices for keyword advertising leveled off, rising only 2% in the fourth, according to Fathom Online’s Keyword Price Index. “Continued strong demand from advertisers increased keyword prices in the fourth quarter of 2006, but the rise was much [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than