Second Life, the online virtual world created by Linden Labs, has become a magnet for online marketers of all shapes and sizes. It’s been used to hock everything from cars to political platforms. But all is not well in 3D marketing land, according to a study released last week by [...] more...
A new nationwide online study conducted by market researcher Synovate for Clipblast! shows that Americans have trouble locating specific videos online. Mainly, 40 percent of those surveyed noted that online video searches are “frustrating” or “inconsistent.” The sentiment came as a response to the question of what single thing users [...] more...
The global online ad industry could hit $81.1 billion by 2011, according to a lengthy report released by research firm Piper Jaffray & Co. “The User Revolution” looks at the Internet as a form of mass media and anticipates a 21% annual growth rate through 2011. Piper Jaffray believes the major [...] more...
A new report from Borrell Associates claims that local online video advertising will more than double this year to $371 million, up from $161 million in 2006, and is expected to reach $5 billion by the year 2012. In the study, “infomercials” are said to drive the increase in [...] more...
Too many sexualized images of girls and young women in media and advertising hurts their self-image and development, says a study released by the American Psychological Association (APA). According to the APA, sexualization occurs when a person’s value comes only from their sexual appeal, behavior, or appearance. The report combines psychological [...] more...
More Americans are finding romance over their mobile phones, says mobile subscription matchmaking service Webdate Mobile. The company’s subscriber base was up 23% from November 2006. Most users viewed pictures and profiles. Traffic was consistent throughout the day, unlike standard web services, which show spikes in activity before and after standard [...] more...
Just before New Year’s 2007, the New York Times ran an article on the future of online advertising—more specifically, the future of such advertising in Britain. Optimistic in scope, the NYT talked to media buying agencies who claimed web advertising in the UK accounted for 14% of the country’s [...] more...
I don’t know a lot about makeup. When Organic started the pitch process for a major pitch for a cosmetics company, I thought Bobbi Brown was married to Whitney and that MAC was a line of Apple products. How could we get smart about women’s cosmetics? The [...] more...
Local TV stations are set to make millions from online advertising in 2007, according to a new study released by television trade organization TVB. The second annual “Benchmarking the Local Website Marketplace” study, performed by Borell Associates, revealed that local TV stations increased their ad revenue by as much as 41%, [...] more...
After taking a huge 16.5% leap in the third quarter 2006, the average prices for keyword advertising leveled off, rising only 2% in the fourth, according to Fathom Online’s Keyword Price Index. “Continued strong demand from advertisers increased keyword prices in the fourth quarter of 2006, but the rise was much [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders to [...] more »
- Live Twitter feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Report: David Karp sells Tumblr to Yahoo! for $1.1 Billion May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via New York’s Daily News) — Who wants to [...] more »
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and
- MobiKeith: Well done. Gr8 read. Concepts can b used in general sales/marketing environment. Tx.
- Client News Weekly Wrap Up: [...] PunchTab founder and CEO Ramjet Kumaran, lists four best practices for using incentives to attract and