ADOTAS — The Transport Accident Commission (TAC) of Victoria, Australia found that 18-24 year olds account for 22% of all driver deaths on Victorian roads. Historically the TAC have delivered powerful TVC campaigns to combat this disproportionately high statistic; however they recognised a fresh approach could assist in strengthening [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Challenge: Create a brand-driven experience for Acxiom® (NASDAQ: ACXM), one of the nation’s leading enterprise data, analytics and software-as-a-service companies, to communicate the company’s leading technologies in a creative way to their top customers at an invitation-only client forum. The Solution: Acxiom tapped leading brand strategy firm, Protagonist, to [...] more...
adidas recently worked with iProspect to leverage mobile’s power to reach on-the-go customers. They recognized that in order to build an effective mobile presence, they had to pivot their thinking to understand how mobile drives value beyond mobile commerce, particularly in-store sales on the homepage. To view the full case study, [...] more...
TAG Heuer is one of the most recognized global brands in luxury timepieces – representing an elite level of technical achievement and style. The brand maintains its larger-than-life image not only with A-list celebrity ambassadors, but also with large-format attention-grabbing ad creative that often exceed publisher specs. In the Fall of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Some brands can simply do no wrong. Their consumers trust the quality of their products and even trust their opinion as trust agents. They want to preserve their brand loyalty and use this loyalty to maximize ROI. This is because companies are aware that most successful brands rely on [...] more...
ADOTAS - Today, mobile social entertainment provider airG launched an ad targeting service specifically for mobile social advertising, with a set of 14 targeting parameters. That’s of particular interest to advertisers looking for a younger, mobile-reliant audience — airG’s stats cite 80 percent of its users as being between the [...] more...
ADOTAS - Video advertising platform and marketplace provider Adap.tv released its Video State of the Industry Report a few days ago, which revealed an increasing interest among buyers in bringing online video and television closer to each other in their ad campaigns, and more of a demand for common metrics [...] more...
ADOTAS – While it might not be the easiest thing to visualize (if you’re not used to poking around in a website’s code), proponents of proper tag management trumpet its ability to load pages, improve site functionality, manage page analytics and, ultimately, save money. Tag management company Tealium has shared [...] more...
ADOTAS - While the debate continues about the right metrics to use to prove that online works for branding campaigns, some companies have developed ways to measure just how well consumers are “getting” a brand’s message. Vizu Corporation has long maintained that it is important for online advertisers to use [...] more...
ADOTAS – The stakes were fairly high for the travel industry at the beginning of 2011. We’d experienced over two years of a tanking global economy and slow recovery. There’d been a volcano in Iceland and an earthquake in New Zealand in 2010. For Zuji — a division of the [...] more...
An Interview with Jasper Mullarney, VP of Direct Response Advertising, AdknowledgeADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only [...] more...
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] most popular article of the day was our live #XboxReveal Twitter feed, which ran
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed by
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing the Xbox One, we posted the results of