CHICAGO, November 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) —DigitasLBi, a global marketing and technology company, announced today the appointment of Davin Power as EVP of Account Management in Chicago. Power will lead DigitasLBi’s agency-of-record work with Sprint (as part of Publicis Groupe’s Team Sprint), and will report to Douglas Ryan, President, DigitasLBi Chicago [...] more...
ADOTAS — Cannes Lions is underway. The International Festival of Creativity kicked off in Cannes, France on Sunday, June 16, boasting a lineup featuring the likes of Sean Combs, Vivienne Westwood, Lou Reed, Sir Alan Parker, Annie Leibovitz, Jack Black, Jimmy Wales, Lee Clow, Rem Koolhaas and many more. Day 3: [...] more...
LONDON, June 14, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Be On, AOL’s global branded content business, today announces a worldwide partnership with Realeyes, an emotional testing platform that measures how people feel and react when they view branded video content. Be On can now offer biometric tracking to determine the emotional impact of a [...] more...
ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further information on each conference can be found by clicking on the corresponding link. Happy networking! SUBSCRIBE TO THE ADOTAS NEWSLETTER AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! SES Toronto, June 12-14. ad:tech Singapore, June 13 and 14. mCommerce Insider Summit in Kohler, Wisc., June 16-19. Cannes [...] more...
ADOTAS – Entries are now being accepted for the third Yahoo! Young Media Stars competition, which honors outstanding up-and-coming professionals in the digital media industry. Three winners will be chosen for this once-in-a-lifetime experience to gain industry recognition and be our guests at the Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity for four [...] more...
ATLANTA (January 3, 2013) — Digitas, a digitally led integrated brand agency, announced today the appointment of Dee Mustafa-Bowne (pictured) as VP/Group Creative Director in Atlanta. Mustafa-Bowne will lead the office’s creative teams on Equifax and Delta, as well as the creative for new business opportunities in Atlanta. She will [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]