AdStage Announces New Funding, New Platform API and First Integrated Partner Apps at LAUNCH Festival
SAN FRANCISCO, February 24, 2014 (ADOTAS) — AdStage, the self-serve cross-network advertising platform that offers businesses a single place to build, manage and optimize ad campaigns across search, social, mobile and display ad networks, today announced $1 million in new funding, new apps from complementary tool providers like Wordtracker, Optimizely [...] more...
ADOTAS – Earlier today, digital media agency Exact Drive and display ad design company Canned Banners announced they’d partnered to allow marketers the opportunity to handle the design and creation of ads, as well as the audience targeting for a campaign, in one fell swoop. This is a move of [...] more...
ADOTAS – A recent Wall Street Journal piece titled “Content Deluge Swamps Yahoo” paints a bleak picture for web publishers and the online media world in general. The article belabors the diminishing value of web content, citing falling CPMs and market share at Yahoo! and AOL, as well as challenges [...] more...
ADOTAS – Like a lot of media outlets, we were miffed by the $500 million fine the U.S. Justice Department levied against Google for letting Canadian pharmacies target drug ads to U.S. users through AdWords. We were nearly aghast when we learned that the settlement included both both the ad revenue [...] more...
ADOTAS – We told you a few months ago that Google had set aside $500 million for an impending settlement with the U.S. Justice Department concerning Canadian pharmacies illegally advertising on its network. Well, the government came to collect possibly the largest fine it has ever levied yesterday, and some scary [...] more...
ADOTAS – If a picture is worth a thousand words, how many words does that make a Flash-based banner ad worth? And is it enough to convince a client to dive in into a mound of impressions? Canned Banners’ updated version of its self-serve display ad creation platform contains a tool [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the carnival of digital marketing, there are some cool new rides in Display Ad Land. Thanks to powerful developments like retargeting and real-time bidding, the once-lowly banner ad has enjoyed a resurgence in status. Any advertiser can now plug into a real-time market of display ad [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]