ADOTAS – Earlier today, digital media agency Exact Drive and display ad design company Canned Banners announced they’d partnered to allow marketers the opportunity to handle the design and creation of ads, as well as the audience targeting for a campaign, in one fell swoop. This is a move of [...] more...
ADOTAS – A recent Wall Street Journal piece titled “Content Deluge Swamps Yahoo” paints a bleak picture for web publishers and the online media world in general. The article belabors the diminishing value of web content, citing falling CPMs and market share at Yahoo! and AOL, as well as challenges [...] more...
ADOTAS – Like a lot of media outlets, we were miffed by the $500 million fine the U.S. Justice Department levied against Google for letting Canadian pharmacies target drug ads to U.S. users through AdWords. We were nearly aghast when we learned that the settlement included both both the ad revenue [...] more...
ADOTAS – We told you a few months ago that Google had set aside $500 million for an impending settlement with the U.S. Justice Department concerning Canadian pharmacies illegally advertising on its network. Well, the government came to collect possibly the largest fine it has ever levied yesterday, and some scary [...] more...
ADOTAS – If a picture is worth a thousand words, how many words does that make a Flash-based banner ad worth? And is it enough to convince a client to dive in into a mound of impressions? Canned Banners’ updated version of its self-serve display ad creation platform contains a tool [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the carnival of digital marketing, there are some cool new rides in Display Ad Land. Thanks to powerful developments like retargeting and real-time bidding, the once-lowly banner ad has enjoyed a resurgence in status. Any advertiser can now plug into a real-time market of display ad [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]