ADOTAS – Video is no longer just a lean-back experience. With the touch-heavy world of mobile devices, video is becoming more of a lean-forward, interactive experience. Digital video can support user interaction through gestures, voice, touch and clicks, and brands in the know are implementing Interactive Video (IV) projects into [...] more...
ADOTAS — At the rate the mobile industry changes, what is hip and cool one minute can quickly become yesterday’s news. But can yesterday’s news not continue to have significant value? I guess it depends on whether you’re trying to reach the 70+ percent of consumers who have adopted SMS, [...] more...
Spoiler alert: Digital media has drastically changed how companies take advantage of media events to promote their brands through advertising. (That is, spoiler alert if you’ve been living under a digital rock for the past five or so years!) GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! As two [...] more...
Imagine for a moment that you are watching an online advertisement for a car you want to buy. For me, that would be the Audi R8. Hey, a guy can dream, right? But this isn’t the same old television ad you’re used to. As you watch, you find that you can [...] more...
An effective website can help improve search engine optimization, boost credibility, and drive conversions from your potential customers. But how can you know that your website has all the right elements to be effective? Start by understanding these basics of an effective small business website. 1. A Good Domain [...] more...
HONG KONG (October 9, 2012) — TheTMSway, a global provider of mobile marketing and commerce solutions, announced today the launch of an interactive campaign that simultaneously enables a total of x98 hypermarkets and supermarkets within Indonesia to become in-store ‘interactive touch points’. This interactive campaign was devised to enable Matahari [...] more...
Influence is an integral part of all media. The Advertising Week discussion, “Earned Media: If it’s truly earned, then how do you buy it?” (part of the two-hour summit, “Under The Influence: The Convergence of Media and Influence”), explored the added brand lift of earned media over paid media, and [...] more...
Now that executives have stopped questioning the value of mobile marketing, companies are hustling to align traditional marketing strategies with the newest in mobile technology. Conventional marketing practices help us determine a campaign’s “who” and “what,” but the most innovative companies are turning to mobile for answers to “where” and [...] more...
ADOTAS – One of the first things online marketers create when they are looking to capture viable leads is a landing page, which is a custom-designed single web page a visitor arrives at when clicking on an advertisement or other link. Usually a landing page’s sole purpose is to capture leads for [...] more...
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]