ADOTAS – Videos of depositions obtained by Business Insider (BI) indicate that Snapchat’s co-founders believe their former frat brother may deserve “something” for his role in the company. According to BI, Reggie Brown filed suit against Snapchat co-founders Evan Spiegel (pictured above) and Bobby Murphy, claiming that he is also a [...] more...
ADOTAS – For website publishers, Google Analytics is a boon — one of the only free tools that provides detailed insights about inbound web traffic and page views. But in late October, Google apparently went “dark” on providing its free data, removing access to the keywords people used in Google’s [...] more...
ADOTAS (via Business Insider) – Google’s stock opened sharply higher this morning and almost immediately went through the $1,000 barrier. As of 10.08 a.m. it touched $1,005. Yesterday, after Google delivered revenues and earnings per share that beat analysts’ expectations, the stock blew past $960 in after-hours trading. It has previously been [...] more...
ADOTAS – Twitter is looking to raise $1 billion through its IPO, the details of which were revealed yesterday, according to Business Insider. The company pegs its revenue this year at $500 million, though it’s reportedly losing money. “Through six months of this year revenue is $253.6 million, up from $122.4 million [...] more...
ADOTAS – There may still be more commercials on TV than on the Web, but online video ads are encroaching on TV’s advertising dollars as the potential viewers rival prime-time audiences and quality content increases. Television remains the dominant advertising medium in the U.S, but it’s starting to lose its luster. [...] more...
ADOTAS — Over the past month, the Adotas “Voter’s Booth” offered a series of questions that looked into what device identification technologies marketers and advertisers are using today for identifying and targeting their campaigns. The findings were quite surprising – here’s a quick recap: For desktop, 98 percent of respondents rely on [...] more...
ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on the upswing. According to Business Insider, as recently as 2010, mobile commerce represented only 3% of total e-commerce. According to comScore, by the 2012 holiday shopping season, it rose to 11%, translating to $18.6 billion in consumer spending (not including [...] more...
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. It’s always nice to watch the rain as long as where I’m standing is dry. According to Business Insider, an app called [...] more...
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. Every day is a new opportunity to take bigger steps and make bigger impressions. “Local is focal,” explains Business Insider as local mobile marketing [...] more...
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino will routinely scour online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. First day in the books! Tomorrow I can find another something new to be nervous about. Business Insider shares the [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]