NEW YORK, February 17, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Synthesio, the award-winning global social media monitoring firm delivering the highest quality data from 192 countries in 50 languages, kicks off “Social Startup & CEO BuzzMatch 2014” a monthly ranking of the most buzzed-about tech startups and celebrity tech CEOs. Startup BuzzMatch 2014 Inspired by [...] more...
ADOTAS – Twitter’s Q4 earnings call exceeded expectations in revenues and earnings, but apparently set off alarms due to the slow growth of its user base and record quarterly net losses. Here are the report’s financial highlights and lowlights: Q4 revenue of $243 million, up 116% year-over-year Q4 net loss of $511 [...] more...
ADOTAS – With so much engaging content on the Internet competing for people’s attention, publishers are desperately searching for new ways to make their sites more relevant and sticky for visitors. AOL is no exception. The company just announced that it’s planning to plunk down a total of $90.7 million [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on July 25, 2013, placed at No. 5 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – The Real-Time Bidding (RTB) revolution in online advertising has been underway for several years. But to elevate the revolution to even greater heights, marketers now [...] more...
ADOTAS – If you’re a Facebook user, you’ve likely noticed that videos recently posted by your friends in your News Feed tend to play automatically, without sound, as you scroll over them. And when you scroll past them, they stop. The video would only play with audio when you tapped [...] more...
ADOTAS – Videos of depositions obtained by Business Insider (BI) indicate that Snapchat’s co-founders believe their former frat brother may deserve “something” for his role in the company. According to BI, Reggie Brown filed suit against Snapchat co-founders Evan Spiegel (pictured above) and Bobby Murphy, claiming that he is also a [...] more...
ADOTAS – For website publishers, Google Analytics is a boon — one of the only free tools that provides detailed insights about inbound web traffic and page views. But in late October, Google apparently went “dark” on providing its free data, removing access to the keywords people used in Google’s [...] more...
ADOTAS (via Business Insider) – Google’s stock opened sharply higher this morning and almost immediately went through the $1,000 barrier. As of 10.08 a.m. it touched $1,005. Yesterday, after Google delivered revenues and earnings per share that beat analysts’ expectations, the stock blew past $960 in after-hours trading. It has previously been [...] more...
ADOTAS – Twitter is looking to raise $1 billion through its IPO, the details of which were revealed yesterday, according to Business Insider. The company pegs its revenue this year at $500 million, though it’s reportedly losing money. “Through six months of this year revenue is $253.6 million, up from $122.4 million [...] more...
ADOTAS – There may still be more commercials on TV than on the Web, but online video ads are encroaching on TV’s advertising dollars as the potential viewers rival prime-time audiences and quality content increases. Television remains the dominant advertising medium in the U.S, but it’s starting to lose its luster. [...] more...
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]