CHICAGO, November 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) – BrightTag, one of the world’s leading marketing technology platforms, today announced a new $27 million round of funding led by Yahoo! JAPAN, which invested in the company after selecting BrightTag’s newly patented Fuse™ technology to power its breakthrough data management platform (DMP). Yahoo! JAPAN, the world’s 10th largest [...] more...
strong>ADOTAS – Devavrat Shah (pictured) has joined the advisory board of Compass Labs, a leading social marketing platform. Shah is currently a Jamieson career development associate professor with the department of electrical engineering and computer science at MIT, where he has been teaching since 2005. He is a member of [...] more...
CHICAGO (February 21, 2013) – BrightTag, a technology platform provider for the digital marketing industry, today announced that Yahoo! JAPAN, the Japan market leader with 83.9% * reach of Japan’s online audience, has expanded its relationship with BrightTag. Under the terms of the new long-term agreement, Yahoo! JAPAN will be [...] more...
Delivering tags down to a web page is the prime directive of any tag management system. However, a properly delivered tag is still subject to the hostile environment of the browser where syntax errors, server outages and deferred tag loading can cause the data in the tag to be lost [...] more...
CHICAGO (November 7, 2012) – BrightTag, a technology platform provider for the digital marketing industry, and AppNexus, the world leader in real-time advertising technology, today announced an integrated solution that dramatically simplifies the way marketers connect with any of the more than 250 companies that leverage the AppNexus platform. “One of [...] more...
ADOTAS – BrightTag, a platform provider for digital marketing, has announced the general availability of BrightTag ONE-Click Preview, a new feature for brand marketers and website owners using the BrightTag ONE™ server-direct integration platform for data collection and distribution. This feature enables marketers and website owners to provide effective privacy regulations [...] more...
ADOTAS – A slew of impressive third-party ad tech firms — including Interclick, Aggregate Knowledge, Turn, Marin Software, DataXu, Adometry and [x+1] for starters — have signed up as partners for BrightTag’s ONE platform, a service layer between websites and third parties that removes the data transfer process from the browser and onto a server-to-server connection. “We [...] more...
ADOTAS – The same month it launched its data rights management platform that facilitates tag-tracking for both marketers and advertisers, BrightTag just closed a Series A round of capital-raising led by New World Bentures and TomorrowVentures, the investment engine of Google CEO Eric Schmidt. Being a modest company, BrightTag didn’t [...] more...
ADOTAS – BrightTag wants you to stand up, publishers, and stand strong — Take back control of your data! Launched publicly yesterday, BrightTag’s data rights management platform simplifies the process of managing tracking tags and data transmission for publishers. A single “BrightTag” will give publishers control over who collects what and [...] more...
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use