CHICAGO, November 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) – BrightTag, one of the world’s leading marketing technology platforms, today announced a new $27 million round of funding led by Yahoo! JAPAN, which invested in the company after selecting BrightTag’s newly patented Fuse™ technology to power its breakthrough data management platform (DMP). Yahoo! JAPAN, the world’s 10th largest [...] more...
strong>ADOTAS – Devavrat Shah (pictured) has joined the advisory board of Compass Labs, a leading social marketing platform. Shah is currently a Jamieson career development associate professor with the department of electrical engineering and computer science at MIT, where he has been teaching since 2005. He is a member of [...] more...
CHICAGO (February 21, 2013) – BrightTag, a technology platform provider for the digital marketing industry, today announced that Yahoo! JAPAN, the Japan market leader with 83.9% * reach of Japan’s online audience, has expanded its relationship with BrightTag. Under the terms of the new long-term agreement, Yahoo! JAPAN will be [...] more...
Delivering tags down to a web page is the prime directive of any tag management system. However, a properly delivered tag is still subject to the hostile environment of the browser where syntax errors, server outages and deferred tag loading can cause the data in the tag to be lost [...] more...
CHICAGO (November 7, 2012) – BrightTag, a technology platform provider for the digital marketing industry, and AppNexus, the world leader in real-time advertising technology, today announced an integrated solution that dramatically simplifies the way marketers connect with any of the more than 250 companies that leverage the AppNexus platform. “One of [...] more...
ADOTAS – BrightTag, a platform provider for digital marketing, has announced the general availability of BrightTag ONE-Click Preview, a new feature for brand marketers and website owners using the BrightTag ONE™ server-direct integration platform for data collection and distribution. This feature enables marketers and website owners to provide effective privacy regulations [...] more...
ADOTAS – A slew of impressive third-party ad tech firms — including Interclick, Aggregate Knowledge, Turn, Marin Software, DataXu, Adometry and [x+1] for starters — have signed up as partners for BrightTag’s ONE platform, a service layer between websites and third parties that removes the data transfer process from the browser and onto a server-to-server connection. “We [...] more...
ADOTAS – The same month it launched its data rights management platform that facilitates tag-tracking for both marketers and advertisers, BrightTag just closed a Series A round of capital-raising led by New World Bentures and TomorrowVentures, the investment engine of Google CEO Eric Schmidt. Being a modest company, BrightTag didn’t [...] more...
ADOTAS – BrightTag wants you to stand up, publishers, and stand strong — Take back control of your data! Launched publicly yesterday, BrightTag’s data rights management platform simplifies the process of managing tracking tags and data transmission for publishers. A single “BrightTag” will give publishers control over who collects what and [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than