PALM DESERT, Calif., February 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — To cut through the varied and intricate mobile video landscape, the IAB Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence and its Mobile Video Task Force have released the “Mobile Video Buyer’s Guide: Practical Advice for Video Advertising on Smartphones and Tablets.” Crafted to help marketers [...] more...
PALM DESERT, Calif., February 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Leading digital advertising and technology companies BrightRoll, Collective, Google, MediaMath, Rubicon Project, sovrn (formerly Federated Media’s programmatic business), Turn and Yahoo announced a charitable donation to the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) of the domain IAB.com, worth $75,000. The companies collectively purchased and presented the domain name certificate to the IAB during [...] more...
BrightRoll Introduces Industry’s Most Advanced Programmatic Buying Console for Digital Video Advertising
SAN FRANCISCO, October 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) – BrightRoll, the industry’s largest programmatic video ad platform, today unveiled its new console for planning, executing and optimizing digital video advertising. The BrightRoll platform processes billions of data points in real-time to make smarter buying and selling decisions on behalf of clients. As part [...] more...
ADOTAS — On the heels of last week’s Bloomberg report speculating which online video ad companies might be ripe for IPOs, peHUB quizzed BrightRoll founder and CEO Tod Sacerdoti about his company’s remarkable growth and the prospects for its own potential public offering. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter [...] more...
ADOTAS – There’s no denying it: Online video is growing exponentially. The online video industry is expected to reach $28.72 billion in 2017, up from the $3.79 billion recorded in 2010 and the $11.14 billion expected in 20121. By 2016, it is estimated that it would take over six million years [...] more...
ADOTAS – Dru Nelson (pictured) has quietly disappeared from the corporate website of BrightRoll, which he co-founded in 2006 and where he had been serving as Chief Technology Officer. Asked about that development in a phone call earlier this week, BrightRoll PR Manager Maya Komadina told ADOTAS she would look into [...] more...
ADOTAS – Traditional journalism has been on the decline for decades, and the emergence of online video content has been successful in attracting eyeballs for technology blogs like Mashable and TechCrunch. Even mainstay outlets like The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal have started video news reporting initiatives. [...] more...
ADOTAS - It’s another Friday, and while everyone’s preparing to check out for the weekend, you can also check out this week’s new appointments and promotions at software companies, ad agencies, marketing firms and major publishers. Welcome aboard, all, and without further ado: • Kartik Ramakrishnan is now senior vice president and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Video advertising company BrightRoll has announced it has closed $30 million in financing. Trident Capital led the equity financing, and Trident Senior Managing Director Evangelos Simoudis will be joining the BrightRoll board. Existing investors True Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and Adams Street Partners all participated, as did Comerica [...] more...
ADOTAS – At its partner summit today, DSP AdReady introduced Collective Insights, aimed at improving the effectiveness of smaller-budgeted client campaigns that don’t have the spend to ramp up an exchange’s optimization algorithm. Instead, Collective Insights aggregates insight from numerous small campaigns as well as dynamic third-party data to assemble a solid buy [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]