BrightRoll Introduces Industry’s Most Advanced Programmatic Buying Console for Digital Video Advertising
SAN FRANCISCO, October 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) – BrightRoll, the industry’s largest programmatic video ad platform, today unveiled its new console for planning, executing and optimizing digital video advertising. The BrightRoll platform processes billions of data points in real-time to make smarter buying and selling decisions on behalf of clients. As part [...] more...
ADOTAS — On the heels of last week’s Bloomberg report speculating which online video ad companies might be ripe for IPOs, peHUB quizzed BrightRoll founder and CEO Tod Sacerdoti about his company’s remarkable growth and the prospects for its own potential public offering. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter [...] more...
ADOTAS – There’s no denying it: Online video is growing exponentially. The online video industry is expected to reach $28.72 billion in 2017, up from the $3.79 billion recorded in 2010 and the $11.14 billion expected in 20121. By 2016, it is estimated that it would take over six million years [...] more...
ADOTAS – Dru Nelson (pictured) has quietly disappeared from the corporate website of BrightRoll, which he co-founded in 2006 and where he had been serving as Chief Technology Officer. Asked about that development in a phone call earlier this week, BrightRoll PR Manager Maya Komadina told ADOTAS she would look into [...] more...
ADOTAS – Traditional journalism has been on the decline for decades, and the emergence of online video content has been successful in attracting eyeballs for technology blogs like Mashable and TechCrunch. Even mainstay outlets like The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal have started video news reporting initiatives. [...] more...
ADOTAS - It’s another Friday, and while everyone’s preparing to check out for the weekend, you can also check out this week’s new appointments and promotions at software companies, ad agencies, marketing firms and major publishers. Welcome aboard, all, and without further ado: • Kartik Ramakrishnan is now senior vice president and [...] more...
ADOTAS – Video advertising company BrightRoll has announced it has closed $30 million in financing. Trident Capital led the equity financing, and Trident Senior Managing Director Evangelos Simoudis will be joining the BrightRoll board. Existing investors True Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and Adams Street Partners all participated, as did Comerica [...] more...
ADOTAS – At its partner summit today, DSP AdReady introduced Collective Insights, aimed at improving the effectiveness of smaller-budgeted client campaigns that don’t have the spend to ramp up an exchange’s optimization algorithm. Instead, Collective Insights aggregates insight from numerous small campaigns as well as dynamic third-party data to assemble a solid buy [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to a new report by IDC and PubMatic prepared in advance of the latter’s Fourth Annual Ad Revenue Conference, global spending through real-time bidding is forecast to hit $6 billion by 2015 — $5 billion of that will be from the U.S., a 71% growth over current spend as [...] more...
ADOTAS – In a power struggle for the ages, the Interaactive Advertising Bureau has wrested control of the OpenRTB consortium from the hands of founding members DataXu, MediaMath, Turn, Admeld, PubMatic and the Rubicon Project…. What? The member organizations voluntarily handed over leadership of the project to develop industry standards for real-time [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than