ADOTAS – If you’re a digital marketer or SEO aficionado, you likely have noticed the rapid disappearance of organic keyword data available in Google Analytics. It’s a startling — and likely scary — realization, as keyword data has been both a reliable and fundamental way to measure SEO success for [...] more...
ADOTAS – Search engine optimization software provider BrightEdge announced it had been awarded an official patent late yesterday, which is a first for not just the company, but for the whole SEO niche, according to BrightEdge execs (meanwhile, it’s the 8-millionth-and-change for the U.S.). It’s called “Operationalizing Search Engine Optimization,” [...] more...
ADOTAS – Search engine optimization software provider (for enterprise companies) BrightEdge announced late yesterday it had raised $12.6 million in new funding, in a Series C round. Intel Capital, a new investor led up this round, and previous investors Battery Ventures, Altos Ventures and Illuminate Ventures also contributed. The new funds accompany [...] more...
ADOTAS – Launched at the end of March, Google’s +1 button — big G’s social endorsement equivalent to a Facebook Like — is already carving out a niche for itself according to research from social-infused SEO platform BrightEdge. Four percent of the top 10,000 sites have added a +1 button to [...] more...
ADOTAS - Nielsen reports that 55%of U.S. consumers that bought a phone in the last three months bought a smartphone, meaning that the souped-up mobile devices are being purchased more than their less-fancy feature-phone cousins Kantar Media has broken into Europe with analytics offering Compete. According to Horace Dediu at Asymco, the average iOS [...] more...
ADOTAS – Enterprise SEO platform BrightEdge is integrating comScore intelligence on consumer search behavior assist companies in climbing above the fold in search results. Based on a panel of 1 million Internet users, comScore’s intelligence will offer BrightEdge clients an enhanced view of their competitive position on the Internet and aid in developing strategies for [...] more...
ADOTAS – TagMan published an interesting case study last week in eConsultancy suggesting that organic search and social media are highly undervalued as marketing tools (while SEM is riotously overvalued) — but imagine the power if you combined social and SEO… Could mankind safely wield such marketing prowess? BrightEdge is integrating social signals [...] more...
ADOTAS – It only took them six months to go global: BrightEdge, which introduced its SEO platform in June 2010, has enabled its software to reach nearly every market worldwide. The updated platform will allow SEO professionals to manage their organic search rank on search properties in a multitude of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Is Google just not the same search engine it once was? Conductor’s Seth Dotterer, 15miles’ Mike Flanagan and Searchmetrics’ Horst Joepen have all submitted their thoughts on this burgeoning theme of 2011. Now Jim Yu , founder and CEO of enterprise-class SEO platform BrightEdge (which launched as the [...] more...
ADOTAS – A few days ago, TheNextWeb discovered that Google is publicly testing a tool that will allow searchers to take a peek at the pages in their search results. When toggled, a tiny magnifying glass next to the result will open a preview panel on the right side of [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]