ADOTAS – Search engine optimization software provider BrightEdge announced it had been awarded an official patent late yesterday, which is a first for not just the company, but for the whole SEO niche, according to BrightEdge execs (meanwhile, it’s the 8-millionth-and-change for the U.S.). It’s called “Operationalizing Search Engine Optimization,” [...] more...
ADOTAS – Search engine optimization software provider (for enterprise companies) BrightEdge announced late yesterday it had raised $12.6 million in new funding, in a Series C round. Intel Capital, a new investor led up this round, and previous investors Battery Ventures, Altos Ventures and Illuminate Ventures also contributed. The new funds accompany [...] more...
ADOTAS – Launched at the end of March, Google’s +1 button — big G’s social endorsement equivalent to a Facebook Like — is already carving out a niche for itself according to research from social-infused SEO platform BrightEdge. Four percent of the top 10,000 sites have added a +1 button to [...] more...
ADOTAS - Nielsen reports that 55%of U.S. consumers that bought a phone in the last three months bought a smartphone, meaning that the souped-up mobile devices are being purchased more than their less-fancy feature-phone cousins Kantar Media has broken into Europe with analytics offering Compete. According to Horace Dediu at Asymco, the average iOS [...] more...
ADOTAS – Enterprise SEO platform BrightEdge is integrating comScore intelligence on consumer search behavior assist companies in climbing above the fold in search results. Based on a panel of 1 million Internet users, comScore’s intelligence will offer BrightEdge clients an enhanced view of their competitive position on the Internet and aid in developing strategies for [...] more...
ADOTAS – TagMan published an interesting case study last week in eConsultancy suggesting that organic search and social media are highly undervalued as marketing tools (while SEM is riotously overvalued) — but imagine the power if you combined social and SEO… Could mankind safely wield such marketing prowess? BrightEdge is integrating social signals [...] more...
ADOTAS – It only took them six months to go global: BrightEdge, which introduced its SEO platform in June 2010, has enabled its software to reach nearly every market worldwide. The updated platform will allow SEO professionals to manage their organic search rank on search properties in a multitude of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Is Google just not the same search engine it once was? Conductor’s Seth Dotterer, 15miles’ Mike Flanagan and Searchmetrics’ Horst Joepen have all submitted their thoughts on this burgeoning theme of 2011. Now Jim Yu , founder and CEO of enterprise-class SEO platform BrightEdge (which launched as the [...] more...
ADOTAS – A few days ago, TheNextWeb discovered that Google is publicly testing a tool that will allow searchers to take a peek at the pages in their search results. When toggled, a tiny magnifying glass next to the result will open a preview panel on the right side of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Comparing search engine optimization ROI with pay-per-click? Email marketing? On the same page? That’s pure fantasy! Well BrightEdge says it’s possible. A month and a half after catapulting its SEO management software into the public realm, BrightEdge has souped up the platform with Connect, which allows clients to integrate [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than