ADOTAS – Search engine optimization software provider BrightEdge announced it had been awarded an official patent late yesterday, which is a first for not just the company, but for the whole SEO niche, according to BrightEdge execs (meanwhile, it’s the 8-millionth-and-change for the U.S.). It’s called “Operationalizing Search Engine Optimization,” [...] more...
ADOTAS – Search engine optimization software provider (for enterprise companies) BrightEdge announced late yesterday it had raised $12.6 million in new funding, in a Series C round. Intel Capital, a new investor led up this round, and previous investors Battery Ventures, Altos Ventures and Illuminate Ventures also contributed. The new funds accompany [...] more...
ADOTAS – Launched at the end of March, Google’s +1 button — big G’s social endorsement equivalent to a Facebook Like — is already carving out a niche for itself according to research from social-infused SEO platform BrightEdge. Four percent of the top 10,000 sites have added a +1 button to [...] more...
ADOTAS - Nielsen reports that 55%of U.S. consumers that bought a phone in the last three months bought a smartphone, meaning that the souped-up mobile devices are being purchased more than their less-fancy feature-phone cousins Kantar Media has broken into Europe with analytics offering Compete. According to Horace Dediu at Asymco, the average iOS [...] more...
ADOTAS – Enterprise SEO platform BrightEdge is integrating comScore intelligence on consumer search behavior assist companies in climbing above the fold in search results. Based on a panel of 1 million Internet users, comScore’s intelligence will offer BrightEdge clients an enhanced view of their competitive position on the Internet and aid in developing strategies for [...] more...
ADOTAS – TagMan published an interesting case study last week in eConsultancy suggesting that organic search and social media are highly undervalued as marketing tools (while SEM is riotously overvalued) — but imagine the power if you combined social and SEO… Could mankind safely wield such marketing prowess? BrightEdge is integrating social signals [...] more...
ADOTAS – It only took them six months to go global: BrightEdge, which introduced its SEO platform in June 2010, has enabled its software to reach nearly every market worldwide. The updated platform will allow SEO professionals to manage their organic search rank on search properties in a multitude of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Is Google just not the same search engine it once was? Conductor’s Seth Dotterer, 15miles’ Mike Flanagan and Searchmetrics’ Horst Joepen have all submitted their thoughts on this burgeoning theme of 2011. Now Jim Yu , founder and CEO of enterprise-class SEO platform BrightEdge (which launched as the [...] more...
ADOTAS – A few days ago, TheNextWeb discovered that Google is publicly testing a tool that will allow searchers to take a peek at the pages in their search results. When toggled, a tiny magnifying glass next to the result will open a preview panel on the right side of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Comparing search engine optimization ROI with pay-per-click? Email marketing? On the same page? That’s pure fantasy! Well BrightEdge says it’s possible. A month and a half after catapulting its SEO management software into the public realm, BrightEdge has souped up the platform with Connect, which allows clients to integrate [...] more...
An Interview with Jasper Mullarney, VP of Direct Response Advertising, AdknowledgeADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only [...] more...
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] most popular article of the day was our live #XboxReveal Twitter feed, which ran
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed by
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing the Xbox One, we posted the results of