ADOTAS – As the number and importance of global brands continues to explode and CMOs must create successful global marketing organizations, expanding marketing efforts to an international audience can be a great opportunity for growth and reaching potential customers that may not otherwise discover your brand, products or services. If your [...] more...
In 2012, if you didn’t accommodate shoppers using mobile devices or personalize your online content for individual visitors, it wasn’t a crime. However, those retail trends were so pervasive last year, they might as well have been required by law for all retailers. As we move into 2013, there are [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (October 25, 2012) – Predicta, one of Brazil’s first and most influential technology startups, announced today its expansion into the U.S. The move is fueled by the company’s launch of its latest product, SiteApps, the destination for small- to medium-sized businesses to easily select and implement tools that transform [...] more...
EMERYVILLE, CALIF. (October 16, 2012) – Lyris, Inc. (OTCBB: LYRI), a global provider of digital marketing solutions, today announced strong customer adoption in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and México. Recent wins include Exito.com, a regional leader in e-commerce; Casa Editorial El Tiempo, one of the largest media conglomerates in Latin America; [...] more...
YouTube, the world’s leading video community, has partnered with digital specialists Rightster and international sports media rights agency MP & Silva to bring the best of international football content to YouTube. This partnership creates a new football channel on YouTube, Love Football, which will include highlights from Italy’s Serie A, France’s [...] more...
In June 2012, Interactive Media in Retail Group (IMRG) released some compelling numbers that serve as a wake-up call to any retailers that still operate under the belief that they don’t need to invest in international e-commerce strategies. The report predicts that global business-to-consumer e-commerce sales will pass the $1.25 [...] more...
ADOTAS – When I chatted with Poptent President Neil Perry back in December, he was pretty excited about the opportunities emerging in Brazil — apparently last year Brazilian Internet users watched 26.2 billion online videos in 2010, with YouTube alone witnessing a 33% growth in uniques visitors. Those are a [...] more...
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- ISA Computer: This is great for a more catchy ad.
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed