ADOTAS – As the number and importance of global brands continues to explode and CMOs must create successful global marketing organizations, expanding marketing efforts to an international audience can be a great opportunity for growth and reaching potential customers that may not otherwise discover your brand, products or services. If your [...] more...
In 2012, if you didn’t accommodate shoppers using mobile devices or personalize your online content for individual visitors, it wasn’t a crime. However, those retail trends were so pervasive last year, they might as well have been required by law for all retailers. As we move into 2013, there are [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (October 25, 2012) – Predicta, one of Brazil’s first and most influential technology startups, announced today its expansion into the U.S. The move is fueled by the company’s launch of its latest product, SiteApps, the destination for small- to medium-sized businesses to easily select and implement tools that transform [...] more...
EMERYVILLE, CALIF. (October 16, 2012) – Lyris, Inc. (OTCBB: LYRI), a global provider of digital marketing solutions, today announced strong customer adoption in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and México. Recent wins include Exito.com, a regional leader in e-commerce; Casa Editorial El Tiempo, one of the largest media conglomerates in Latin America; [...] more...
YouTube, the world’s leading video community, has partnered with digital specialists Rightster and international sports media rights agency MP & Silva to bring the best of international football content to YouTube. This partnership creates a new football channel on YouTube, Love Football, which will include highlights from Italy’s Serie A, France’s [...] more...
In June 2012, Interactive Media in Retail Group (IMRG) released some compelling numbers that serve as a wake-up call to any retailers that still operate under the belief that they don’t need to invest in international e-commerce strategies. The report predicts that global business-to-consumer e-commerce sales will pass the $1.25 [...] more...
ADOTAS – When I chatted with Poptent President Neil Perry back in December, he was pretty excited about the opportunities emerging in Brazil — apparently last year Brazilian Internet users watched 26.2 billion online videos in 2010, with YouTube alone witnessing a 33% growth in uniques visitors. Those are a [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s round-up we see a late [...] more »
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign December 13th 2013 NEW YORK, December 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, global video [...] more »
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – DeskSite has just launched a digital video entertainment [...] more »
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Let’s Stop Debating Whether or Not Super Bowl Ads are Worth It December 13th 2013
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial