ADOTAS – “Can you hear me now? Good.” Those six words started it all. Two major cell phone service providers are just now catching up with the comedic fire that Verizon started more than a decade ago. That irritating phone conversation From 2002 until 2011, the “Can you hear me now” guy – [...] more...
ADOTAS – As brands and publishers come to grips with the recent proliferation of Real-Time Bidding (RTB) for digital and mobile advertising, many in the business are left wondering what the benefits and concerns are for both brands and publishers. Traditionally, advertisers committed to budgets based on assumptions – how many [...] more...
NEW YORK, LONDON, PARIS, STOCKHOLM, October 23, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Forty per cent of the 1,000 most shared Instagram videos last month came from brands, according to new data released today by marketing technology company Unruly. The social video marketing platform found that more than 80 different brands — including Samsung, [...] more...
ADOTAS – When I was in high school and college, students focused on fitting in. We wanted to be individuals, but individuals that fit within a group. The current generation of 16-to-24-year-olds doesn’t see the world like that at all. How could they? Growing up in the “get what you [...] more...
ADOTAS – Twitter is looking to raise $1 billion through its IPO, the details of which were revealed yesterday, according to Business Insider. The company pegs its revenue this year at $500 million, though it’s reportedly losing money. “Through six months of this year revenue is $253.6 million, up from $122.4 million [...] more...
ADOTAS – I have my finger on the pulse of what’s happening in marketing right now, but I’m also always thinking about what’s around the corner and wondering about the future of marketing too. One aspect in flux is the changing role of the CMO. It is becoming far more [...] more...
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino will routinely scour online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. First day in the books! Tomorrow I can find another something new to be nervous about. Business Insider shares the [...] more...
ADOTAS — Tablets are big business. According to Forrester, 375 million tablets will be sold worldwide in 2016 and 760 million will be in use overall, which is over 10 percent of the world population. Furthermore, while tablet sales are expected to surge by nearly 70 percent, shipments of PCs [...] more...
ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, but employing due diligence and the right strategy to mitigate the risk will help protect campaigns. The advent of malware-laden botnets has substantially impacted advertisers’ revenues in recent years, as bad actors were able to infiltrate advertising networks or pose as [...] more...
ADOTAS – As the ad-tech ecosystem has evolved over the past two to three years, I hear a lot of major brands, agencies and networks/marketplaces asking about data management platforms (DMPs). Some have called the DMP “the gateway to the next step in the evolution of digital marketing” or the [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery December 4th 2013 DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising December 4th 2013 EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- Infographic: Branded Video Sharing Almost 50X Higher In 2013 Than In 2006 December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of [...] more »
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results December 2nd 2013
- Disappointing Black Friday Sales? It’s Not Too Late to Profit from the Holidays December 2nd 2013
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Content Marketer
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be