ADOTAS — Happy Halloween! It’s a time for costumes, spooks, candy, and branding lessons for small businesses. That’s right, a time to take a look at what small business branding lessons we can learn from Halloween characters. Take a guess at which character best represents an issue your brand is [...] more...
PASADENA, October 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) — DMI Music and Media Solutions, the premier provider of comprehensive music marketing and branding solutions, today unveiled Engine 1 Music, its latest technology product connecting brands with consumers through the emotional power of music. With Engine 1 Music, companies can include a music playlist in [...] more...
ADOTAS – Social media is the tool of the decade for marketers and brands. With new technologies and the advancement of online and mobile advertising, social marketing has advanced at an exponential rate. In order for brands to compete in today’s cut-throat marketing wars, adapting to this new technology is essential. Facebook, [...] more...
The profession of community management has undergone several facelifts in its relatively short-lived career. In the early days of online communities — when bulletin board systems, LISTSERVs, Usenet newsgroups, and later, web-based discussion forums ruled the web — brands, at least as participants, were nowhere to be found. “Community managers”, [...] more...
Calling all digital marketers: 2013 looks like your year. I’m sure you’ve noticed that we’ve become a nation of “multi-screeners” using smartphones, tablets, computers and TVs — sometimes simultaneously — to gather and process information. In this highly mobile and interconnected world, businesses are relentlessly looking for better ways to [...] more...
Social media ad spending is on the rise, with BIA/Kelsey projecting that social media ad spending will reach $9.8 billion by 2016, representing an annual growth rate of 21 percent. But just because marketers finally see the value in social advertising doesn’t mean they’re doing it right. Too often marketers [...] more...
NEW YORK, NY – Social Week, the essential professional in-gathering for Social Business, will blanket New York City in a tsunami of events from October 15-19, 2012. Social Week kicks off five days dedicated to Social Professionals on Monday, October 15, and Tuesday, October 16 with the highly anticipated Pivot Conference [...] more...
“Do it right. It can make you giddy, make you scared, even make you cry,” says Honey Parker, co-author (with husband Blaine Parker) of “Billion-Dollar Branding: Brand your Small Business Like A Big Business And Make Great Things Happen.” She adds that when the brand is right, you’ll feel the [...] more...
SIM Partners recently published a blog post with a helpful 10 question digital strategy checklist for brands. The post quickly recaps recent research from Altimeter Group and others that demonstrate the continued growth of local search queries, app-based local search queries, smartphone proliferation and Apple Maps. Each of these trends [...] more...
Games are no longer merely entertainment; they have become a new venue for online brand positioning. Large companies have found ways to take advantage of massive attention towards social games and to convert it intoproducts that are more profitable. According to Nielsen’s report, playing through social networks has become the second [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s round-up we see a late [...] more »
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign December 13th 2013 NEW YORK, December 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, global video [...] more »
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – DeskSite has just launched a digital video entertainment [...] more »
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Let’s Stop Debating Whether or Not Super Bowl Ads are Worth It December 13th 2013
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial