EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on January 4, 2013, placed at No. 10 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – Social media ad spending is on the rise, with BIA/Kelsey projecting that social media ad spending will reach $9.8 billion by 2016, representing an annual growth [...] more...
ADOTAS — Happy Halloween! It’s a time for costumes, spooks, candy, and branding lessons for small businesses. That’s right, a time to take a look at what small business branding lessons we can learn from Halloween characters. Take a guess at which character best represents an issue your brand is [...] more...
PASADENA, October 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) — DMI Music and Media Solutions, the premier provider of comprehensive music marketing and branding solutions, today unveiled Engine 1 Music, its latest technology product connecting brands with consumers through the emotional power of music. With Engine 1 Music, companies can include a music playlist in [...] more...
ADOTAS – Social media is the tool of the decade for marketers and brands. With new technologies and the advancement of online and mobile advertising, social marketing has advanced at an exponential rate. In order for brands to compete in today’s cut-throat marketing wars, adapting to this new technology is essential. Facebook, [...] more...
The profession of community management has undergone several facelifts in its relatively short-lived career. In the early days of online communities — when bulletin board systems, LISTSERVs, Usenet newsgroups, and later, web-based discussion forums ruled the web — brands, at least as participants, were nowhere to be found. “Community managers”, [...] more...
Calling all digital marketers: 2013 looks like your year. I’m sure you’ve noticed that we’ve become a nation of “multi-screeners” using smartphones, tablets, computers and TVs — sometimes simultaneously — to gather and process information. In this highly mobile and interconnected world, businesses are relentlessly looking for better ways to [...] more...
NEW YORK, NY – Social Week, the essential professional in-gathering for Social Business, will blanket New York City in a tsunami of events from October 15-19, 2012. Social Week kicks off five days dedicated to Social Professionals on Monday, October 15, and Tuesday, October 16 with the highly anticipated Pivot Conference [...] more...
“Do it right. It can make you giddy, make you scared, even make you cry,” says Honey Parker, co-author (with husband Blaine Parker) of “Billion-Dollar Branding: Brand your Small Business Like A Big Business And Make Great Things Happen.” She adds that when the brand is right, you’ll feel the [...] more...
SIM Partners recently published a blog post with a helpful 10 question digital strategy checklist for brands. The post quickly recaps recent research from Altimeter Group and others that demonstrate the continued growth of local search queries, app-based local search queries, smartphone proliferation and Apple Maps. Each of these trends [...] more...
Games are no longer merely entertainment; they have become a new venue for online brand positioning. Large companies have found ways to take advantage of massive attention towards social games and to convert it intoproducts that are more profitable. According to Nielsen’s report, playing through social networks has become the second [...] more...
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]