NEW YORK, LONDON, PARIS, STOCKHOLM, October 23, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Forty per cent of the 1,000 most shared Instagram videos last month came from brands, according to new data released today by marketing technology company Unruly. The social video marketing platform found that more than 80 different brands — including Samsung, [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to a new study released by Forbes and IPG Media Lab, branded content is 55% more effective at driving consumer awareness and 24% more effective at driving consideration. The study was conducted to explore the effectiveness of long-form branded content and featured 2,259 participants from relevant sections [...] more...
AUSTIN, October 7, 2013 (ADOTAS) – As the SXSW Eco conference gets under way today, BBMG and SHFT are joining forces to announce a new branded content offering for organizations aiming to reach and engage Aspirational Consumers, a fast-growing consumer segment that cares about looking good, feeling good and doing good. Combining [...] more...
LONDON, June 14, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Be On, AOL’s global branded content business, today announces a worldwide partnership with Realeyes, an emotional testing platform that measures how people feel and react when they view branded video content. Be On can now offer biometric tracking to determine the emotional impact of a [...] more...
Twitter. Pinterest. Facebook. LinkedIn. These popular social media platforms are contributing to a new marketing approach that is focused more on digital and interactive, while becoming less traditional and less focused on single-channel marketing. Marketers can no longer rely on implementing a campaign only in traditional media channels such as [...] more...
Here’s what I heard through the online grapevine today: Adap.tv has appointed Timothy R. Morse (pictured) to the newly created position of Chief Financial Officer. Morse joins Adap.tv from Yahoo!, where was Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer from June 2009 to October 2012. Morse was responsible for all [...] more...
Pinterest has become the Internet’s new social media darling and since its launch in 2010, people have been flocking to this visual social network to pin pictures of what they like, curate collections and share them with the world. From a strictly personal perspective, the site and mobile app are [...] more...
With the 2012 elections receding in the rear-view mirror, digital marketing pros are taking note of lessons to be learned from the Obama campaign’s success, especially its use of technology. After setting new standards with its 2008 win, the campaign made it clear that technology and social media were still integral [...] more...
With the incredible ascent of social media and its influence on marketing, many brands continue to search for answers as to how best tap resources like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr to their advantage. ShareThis provides solutions by enabling publishers and brands to add seemingly simple buttons to their websites [...] more...
ADOTAS – As video marketing online trends harder, Sharethrough, a platform devoted to ferreting branded video content to high profile publishers that drive organic, viral sharing via social media, has launched Shrethrough.tv to aggregate exemplary branded video. Sharethrough’s new database aims to collect cutting-edge video content from the last few [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial