Facts: The Internet was not invented to solve global naming complexities, but today it is right in the center, with the most powerful domain name tools and options leading the charge. Facts: There are some 100 top diluted names being shared by 100 million businesses around the world each chasing ownership [...] more...
ADOTAS – There’s a serious problem in the interactive advertising industry that springs from a misconception about inventory quality. Like ancient alchemists, some in the industry claim they can use behavioral and social clues to generate brand ROI from substandard inventory. But the fact is, just as it’s impossible to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, brand protection and ad engagement measuring company AdSafe Media announced the extent of its European presence: According to a statement from the company, the volume of its business increased 15 times over in the U.K. in 2011, and it’s partnered with U.K. and E.U. ad networks and [...] more...
ADOTAS - All week, it’s been more or less impossible to avoid the discussion around the “Kony 2012” video, produced and shared by the nonprofit organization Invisible Children. The 30-minute documentary, detailing the war crimes perpetrated upon the people — and particularly the children, in the case of countless children [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to a new white paper by consulting firm Winterberry Group, non-premium (remnant, second channel — it’s got so many names, not one of which makes it sound pleasing) media-buying gives brand advertisers the heebie jeebies. Well, duh, guys. Sheesh, we did survive the great belly-fat fiasco and have [...] more...
ADOTAS – Seems like every Tom, Dick and Harry (even a Sue or two) is introducing a brand protection service. Even as brand dollars increasingly flock to the display market and agency and networks seek verification solutions, the brand protection market is becoming a crowded field. How does a company differentiate? [...] more...
ADOTAS – You can’t help but notice the rapidly increasing number of brand protection vendors, but why do we need these companies? We didn’t have them before so why do we need them now? Writing on behalf of the pioneer in this space (we delivered the first brand-safe network impressions [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at 1 p.m. EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft will unveil its next generation Xbox today [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]