ADOTAS – The recent earnings results from the two most important social networks, Facebook and LinkedIn, present a fascinating comparison on multiple levels. While Facebook currently has more members, I believe LinkedIn will become just as valuable, but without competing with Facebook for membership. And that points to huge opportunities ahead for [...] more...
In a recent blog post, Nyerr Parham, marketing manager at Appinions, touts Pinterest as an emerging opportunity for brand marketers. She notes that while it doesn’t yet match the marketing punch of Facebook and Twitter, Pinterest now has almost as many users as LinkedIn. “Though it does provide a way [...] more...
On his company blog, R. Bruce Journey, Co-founder and Managing Director, International for DataXu, discusses the unprecedented impact of new automated software tools on the industry and offers a very promising outlook for marketers in 2013. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2013%2F01%2Fdataxu-blog-9-trends-for-cmo-success%2F'; [...] more...
Facts: The Internet was not invented to solve global naming complexities, but today it is right in the center, with the most powerful domain name tools and options leading the charge. Facts: There are some 100 top diluted names being shared by 100 million businesses around the world each chasing ownership [...] more...
As a brand marketer, you’re probably well into thinking about the year ahead. What’s the biggest trend you should be watching? The biggest opportunity? The biggest challenge? Here’s your answer to all three questions: mobile social marketing. Now you’re probably immediately thinking “I’ve heard that this is the ‘year of mobile’ before!” [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (December 18, 2012) – Quri, the retail measurement service that enables real-time, in-store intelligence for brands and retailers, today announced that Jeff Griffin (pictured) is joining the company as Executive Vice President of Sales and Business Development. Griffin will lead Quri’s efforts to drive marketing innovation and help [...] more...
ADOTAS – This is Part 1 of the new “Measuring in a Brand Marketer’s World” series from StumbleUpon’s Paid Discovery team. The series focuses on how brand marketers can empower their campaign measurement by taking advantage of new platforms and user experiences. Each of these experiences holds the potential to [...] more...
ADOTAS — One of the most powerful ways to gain customer trust is to position yourself as an industry leader. What’s the best way to do this? Give away your best tips and proactively address customer problems before they happen. Sounds crazy? From your perspective, it may seem as though you [...] more...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — Despite the election and the Olympics, 2008 has been a bad year for the traditional media companies. According to an article in the Financial Times published earlier this week, the economic slowdown has forced large companies like Coca Cola and General Motors to cut their marketing budgets. But [...] more...
Hasbro and Mattel are this week reported to be considering legal action against Facebook and the makers of the online word game, Scrabulous. The game is very similar if not quite identical to Scrabble itself, and has quickly become one of Facebook’s most popular applications. It’s listed in their top [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s