ADOTAS – The rise of the online digital video – a new media revolution – is overturning established notions of how to build brands and engage customers. The change to online video offers a near-infinite variety of platforms advertisers can use to deliver niche messages. The video advertising industry is [...] more...
SUNNYVALE, Calif., January 8, 2014 (ADOTAS)– Optilly, the 2012 Y Combinator alum that developed the leading SaaS-based social ads management platform for direct response marketers and brand marketers, today announced the launch of its app install marketing platform for Facebook. The platform optimizes Facebook app install campaigns based on cost [...] more...
ADOTAS – Snapchat has transformed the concept of photographs on social media from perfected and permanent timestamps to brief and impulsive acts of sharing and remains the purest form of a one-to-one real-time interaction on social media. The app is moving away from its negative reputation and will continue to [...] more...
Soccer And Social Media: An Interview With Lisa Bregman, Manager, Digital & Social Media For LA Galaxy
ADOTAS – When LA Galaxy signed David Beckham in 2007, the team instantly went from one of the most well-established and successful clubs in Major League Soccer (MLS) to a global brand with worldwide media interest and fan support. 2007 was also around the time when social media began to gain steam [...] more...
ADOTAS – The recent earnings results from the two most important social networks, Facebook and LinkedIn, present a fascinating comparison on multiple levels. While Facebook currently has more members, I believe LinkedIn will become just as valuable, but without competing with Facebook for membership. And that points to huge opportunities ahead for [...] more...
In a recent blog post, Nyerr Parham, marketing manager at Appinions, touts Pinterest as an emerging opportunity for brand marketers. She notes that while it doesn’t yet match the marketing punch of Facebook and Twitter, Pinterest now has almost as many users as LinkedIn. “Though it does provide a way [...] more...
On his company blog, R. Bruce Journey, Co-founder and Managing Director, International for DataXu, discusses the unprecedented impact of new automated software tools on the industry and offers a very promising outlook for marketers in 2013. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2013%2F01%2Fdataxu-blog-9-trends-for-cmo-success%2F'; [...] more...
Facts: The Internet was not invented to solve global naming complexities, but today it is right in the center, with the most powerful domain name tools and options leading the charge. Facts: There are some 100 top diluted names being shared by 100 million businesses around the world each chasing ownership [...] more...
As a brand marketer, you’re probably well into thinking about the year ahead. What’s the biggest trend you should be watching? The biggest opportunity? The biggest challenge? Here’s your answer to all three questions: mobile social marketing. Now you’re probably immediately thinking “I’ve heard that this is the ‘year of mobile’ before!” [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (December 18, 2012) – Quri, the retail measurement service that enables real-time, in-store intelligence for brands and retailers, today announced that Jeff Griffin (pictured) is joining the company as Executive Vice President of Sales and Business Development. Griffin will lead Quri’s efforts to drive marketing innovation and help [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]