ADOTAS – Tuesday’s virtual mailbag contained the following news: Daily Grommet, the online marketplace and product launch platform for undiscovered consumer products, today announced the second tranche of investment by Rakuten, the third largest online marketplace in the world, and a rebrand that includes a name change to The Grommet. This [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here are some of the billboards we passed on the information superhighway this morning: AdTruth has partnered with mobile SSP Inneractive, which will deploy AdTruth’s device recognition technology to improve targeting capabilities within apps. This partnership will allow publishers to more accurately price mobile inventory, leading to higher eCPMs [...] more...
AFAIK: Ticketmaster, Solve Media, Ensighten, Opera, Neomobile, Brainshark, RevTrax, Open Table, The Weather Company
Here’s what The Log Lady – a pioneer in wireless communication — told me this week: Ticketmaster has replaced Google’s reCaptcha with a solution from New York-based startup Solve Media. Given Ticketmaster’s high volume of e-commerce, it’s focused on eliminating loopholes and scourges through technology. SolveMedia, led by CEO Ari Jacoby, is [...] more...
SAN MATEO, CALIF. (November 14, 2012) – Marketo, the leading provider of cloud-based marketing software, today unveiled Marketo® LaunchPoint™, the most complete ecosystem of marketing solutions. Marketo® LaunchPoint™ is not just a place for technology integration, but is also an easy, powerful and complete hub for marketing professionals. The ecosystem [...] more...
SlideShark Team Edition Helps Brand Equip Reps with Powerful Presentation Capabilities; Accessible on iPad, iPhone
WALTHAM, Mass. — November 7, 2012 — Brainshark, Inc., the leader in online and mobile presentations, today announced that Nerium International, a provider of leading skincare products, is using SlideShark Team Edition to support thousands of sales representatives, known as “brand partners.” SlideShark Team Edition is the multi-user version of [...] more...
ADOTAS - Hey, I know it’s been a while since I did hiring announcements through “Welcome Aboard”; I was thinking about killing the feature, but I just had a slew of announcements come in. Should “Welcome Board” stay or should it go now? Darlin’, you gotta let me know…. Gamification guru [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s