ADOTAS — One thing is clear – and very exciting – and that is there is significant momentum around the category of “native advertising.” Before you second-guess the term, take a moment and ask yourself this question, “When was the last time you got excited about digital advertising?” More than [...] more...
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. Looks like we’ve got a sunny weekend ahead of us in the New York area, folks! How will you spend your [...] more...
ADOTAS – Programmatic buying should be a boon for advertisers. It should be a powerful tool for them to reach relevant audiences at scale in an increasingly fragmented media environment. In theory, it increases the accuracy of their targeted advertising efforts while eliminating wasted spend. There is a plethora of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Inspired by recent coverage of the issue by both AdWeek and AdExchanger, we asked our panel of industry leaders: “Has botnet traffic increased exponentially in the age of programmatic buying and RTB, and if so, what can be done to combat it?” Here are their responses: “I don’t think this is a new [...] more...
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. OMG, IT’S FREE RITA’S AND ICED COFFEE DAY! Happy spring everyone! How well do online advertisers know you? According to [...] more...
Think it doesn’t work? According to Gizmodo, it does, but you might be ruining your online reputation in the process. Just do a quick online search for “buy Twitter followers” and you will discover over a dozen companies that sell Twitter followers as well as Facebook likes and YouTube [...] more...
NEW YORK (September 28, 2012) – Solve Media today revealed that 10 percent of all online traffic is generated by bots – software applications that run automated processes across the Web. eMarketer predicts online display ad spend will reach $15.3 billion globally in 2012, which means that potentially $1.5 billion in [...] more...
Mobile app marketing platform Trademob conducted a study in June that examined 6 million ad clicks from mobile devices. Among its findings: 4 of every 10 ad clicks are useless and generate a conversion rate of less than 0.1 percent. 18 percent of all ad clicks are fraudulent, often the result of bots. 22 [...] more...
ADOTAS – AMC’s “The Walking Dead” ended its six-show first-season run with a blast on Sunday, and I have to admit I’m hooked — though it’s not as fresh a take on the zombie genre as the critics profess, it offers complicated, three-dimensional characters worth rooting for. And yes, gore [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One: [...] – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment console. This is not your
- From the Twitterverse: Xbox One Reaction: [...] ADOTAS – Here’s how the world is reacting to Microsoft’s Xbox One announcement: [...]
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]