NEW YORK, March 4, 2014 – Mobiquity Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: MOBQ), the nation’s largest location-based mobile marketing Bluetooth network, today announced that it will, once again be working with Lionsgate to promote it’s much anticipated upcoming film, “Divergent” via third-screen marketing efforts. Lionsgate signed on with Mobiquity for the fourth time, after successful campaigns to [...] more...
NEW YORK, January 14, 2014 (ADOTAS) – The Wireless Registry Inc. today announced the launch of the world’s first global registry for wireless names. In the same way the Domain Name System (DNS) unleashed the power of the Internet, The Wireless Registry unleashes the power of the Internet of Things. From [...] more...
ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s Game,” received promotional help from mobile digital content provider Mobiquity to deliver movie trailers and calendar reminders to fans who signed up to receive the content. Mobiquity recently signed a two-movie deal with Lionsgate to help promote both “Ender’s Game” [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Sean O’Neal, Global CMO, Mail Online “Native Advertising will become a standard line item in the online media RFP. Brands continue to become publishers in their own right, and will seek to integrate their marketing messages seamlessly within high-quality publisher content. Well executed Native [...] more...
The United Arab Emirates have showcased the region’s first Bluetooth marketing service with Location Based Marketing. LBM is a new marketing channel that uses Bluetooth-enabled mobile communications for personal one-to-one marketing and advertising purposes. Because Bluetooth marketing is free and ten times faster than General Packet Radio Service, which allows [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]