ADOTAS – Oracle announced yesterday that it has signed an agreement to acquire Big Data platform BlueKai. Terms were not officially announced, but media speculation puts the price tag in the range of $400 million. “Modern marketers require new ways of acquiring, centralizing, interpreting, and activating customer data across marketing [...] more...
ADOTAS — The dataphiles over at BlueKai have made the following predictions for 2014. 1. 2nd-Party Data Relationships Increase As A Result Of A Cookie-less World. Within 12 months the industry will be knee deep in a world where cookies are not the currency of online advertising. Much like the transcontinental [...] more...
NEEDHAM, Mass., December 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Visual IQ, the leading cross channel marketing attribution software provider and BlueKai, the only independent SaaS solution for marketing data management, analysis and activation, today announced that the companies have formalized their long-standing partnership to provide more robust, actionable data on the reach and effectiveness of [...] more...
ADOTAS — In early October, Nissan announced that it had signed a new three-year contract with Omnicom Group, which will launch a new global agency unit to centralize all its marketing. This was a very smart move by Nissan, a big win for Omnicom and substantiating news for anyone who [...] more...
ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out of beta today and named the following companies as its official ad partners: Adara AdRoll BlueKai Chango DataXu Dstillery Lotame Quantcast ValueClick [x+1] “With tailored audiences, you can reach users on Twitter who have shown interest in your brand or your category even away from Twitter,” writes Abhishek Shrivastava, Product Manager, [...] more...
ADOTAS — Data in any advertising medium is a currency. For advertisers, it is an economic asset that enables them to drive and optimize top-of-funnel, mid-funnel, and bottom-of-funnel performance. For publishers, it allows them to enhance the price-value of their audience. The Mobile Context It is no different in mobile advertising. It [...] more...
WASHINGTON, D.C. (ADOTAS) — The Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) today announced its 2013-2015 Board of Directors and new Executive Committee. Douglas Miller, Global Privacy Leader, AOL Inc., will serve as board chair. The entire Board of Directors, comprised of 12 member-elected privacy and digital media veterans, will work closely with [...] more...
ADOTAS — Much of the attention of the digital marketing community seems to be focused on RTB and the endless debate about its effectiveness for advertisers, ad tech companies and publishers. While this tired RTB discussion self-perpetuates, a much more interesting and potentially disruptive movement is taking root. Marketers are now looking [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, April 23, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bizo, the global leader in business audience marketing, today announced the launch of Bizo Data Solutions, an extension of the company’s existing digital marketing platform that now enables B2B companies to better understand and more efficiently engage target audiences across their entire marketing funnel. Bizo Data Solutions integrates [...] more...
CHICAGO and LAS VEGAS. April 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Information Resources, Inc. (IRI), a leading provider of innovative solutions and services for CPG and retail and over-the-counter healthcare companies, has joined forces with BlueKai, a leading complete enterprise data activation platform. The collaboration has resulted in a new direct-to-consumer digital [...] more...
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use