You may have noticed things have been heating up between Google and Facebook recently. Facebook claims its announcement of Graph Search doesn’t mean they are getting involved in search. And publicly Google may not consider Facebook a competitor, but both Facebook and Google dominate the web in terms of their huge [...] more...
With the 2012 elections receding in the rear-view mirror, digital marketing pros are taking note of lessons to be learned from the Obama campaign’s success, especially its use of technology. After setting new standards with its 2008 win, the campaign made it clear that technology and social media were still integral [...] more...
ADOTAS – This week’s installment of The Future of Publishing brings together two guys who work as both marketing consultants and content creators: Host Murray Newlands ran into Human Business Works president Chris Brogan at BlogWorld Los Angeles in 2011, and now we’re sharing this video of their discussion. Brogan [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today’s Information Age has transformed prospects into savvy researchers and confident buyers. They are hungry for content and are finding plenty of online and offline outlets to satiate their appetites. While it may be true that more knowledgeable prospects are more difficult to sell to, providing them with [...] more...
ADOTAS – Blogging is so 2003, The New York Times reports – I mean, when was the last time someone someone suggested checking out his/her blog? Need proof? You’re so old-fashioned: The Google Blogger platform’s U.S. monthly uniques fell 2% year over year in December 2010 to 58.6 million (global uniques, however, were [...] more...
ADOTAS – Their courtship began in June 2009, with blogging company and social media ad network Six Apart letting its users integrate ad network VideoEgg’s invitation-based ads into their TypePad blogs. We should have known then that the two were meant for each other — today they finally tied the [...] more...
ADOTAS – The merging of marketing and social media is on the rise. This year, more than half of all retail, manufacturing and computer hardware/software companies are expected to increase social media marketing budgets, but there is little guidance on how to successfully integrate these technologies into successful campaigns [...] more...
ADOTAS — It seems we in the ad industry are not the only ones noticing the increase in paid blogging (and here’s an example that makes us all cringe). By now, we’ve all seen the FTC’s proposed updated set of guidelines for testimonials and endorsements. There won’t be a decision until [...] more...
ADOTAS – Recent reports suggest that blogging is detrimental to one’s mental and physical health, sleep patterns, fashion sense, waistline, social life and hair line. But bloggers’ notoriously light wallets may soon bulk up … Six Apart and Adify today announced the launch of an online ad server for 100 [...] more...
The women’s market is a vast landscape full of mystery and intrigue. At least, that’s what the online world would have you believe. That age old question, “what do women want?” continues to baffle men (and some women) the world over. The answer isn’t half as hard as they think, [...] more...
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- ISA Computer: This is great for a more catchy ad.
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed