ADOTAS – People become bloggers for all kinds of reasons. Some goals are altruistic, some provocative, yet others are artistic or informational. However a blogger’s intent is defined, though, one thing is certain: display advertising won’t enhance it. There’s a simple truth about blogs: Readers rarely, if ever, come to one [...] more...
ADOTAS – I’m headed to PubCon over in Las Vegas soon where I’m hosting a party (with Adotas as a media sponsor) and meeting up with many friends and colleagues from all around the globe. Because of all this, I started thinking about the importance of offline social networking. Bloggers know [...] more...
ADOTAS – Some time ago, the phrase “It’s true because I read it on the Internet!” became a punchline. The great thing about the Internet is that it supplies the world with a seemingly endless supply of information. Unfortunately, it also supplies us with a seemingly endless supply of misinformation. The [...] more...
ADOTAS – Chest puffed up, the Federal Trade Commission issued 81 pages of guidelines aimed at increasing disclosure from bloggers and celebrities about their relationships with companies whose products they endorse. However, without any real penalties for violators or a team to monitor malfeasance, the guidelines seem like little more [...] more...
ADOTAS — It seems we in the ad industry are not the only ones noticing the increase in paid blogging (and here’s an example that makes us all cringe). By now, we’ve all seen the FTC’s proposed updated set of guidelines for testimonials and endorsements. There won’t be a decision until [...] more...
ADOTAS – MySpace axe, Google, New York Times, blog pay stats hilarious and a Twitter challenge (sortof). News Corp to replace MySpace CEO and cofounder Chris DeWolfe. (Techcrunch) Google Set To Change Ranking Algorithm. (WebproNews) NYTimes.com scraping the ad bottom for pennies. (SIA) WSJ says bloggers who reach 100,000 uniques a month can earn [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]