NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital media company Getty Images today announces, for the first time, the ability for people to easily embed and share its imagery – at no cost – for non-commercial use on websites, blogs and social media channels through a new embed tool. [...] more...
ADOTAS – In a recent blog post, Covario’s head of global paid media strategy, Alex Funk, offered a 2014 Search Marketing Outlook for Brand Advertisers, as well as reporting on the Death of 10 Blue Links. But first, he recapped the year just past and how it set the state for [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, Forbes Insights released a report about apps in corporate environments that examines how marketers are integrating them as a core component of the marketing mix to connect with customers, partners and employees. The report surveyed top-level execs in large organizations and found: A majority of enterprises with customer-facing apps, [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 26, 2013, placed at No. 16 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS — You may have noticed things have been heating up between Google and Facebook recently. Facebook claims its announcement of Graph Search doesn’t mean they are getting involved [...] more...
ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much content they should be sharing with their audiences each day, but one thing’s for sure: The optimal number has climbed up into the double digits. Trapit recently conducted a survey of U.S. marketers that showed that the majority of respondents (58 [...] more...
ADOTAS — This morning, mobile rewards network Kiip launched its self-serve platform out of closed beta and open up its network of 1,500+ games and apps to any business so marketers can better reach engaged customers. This is following a five-month pilot in which 30 brands ran more than 100 campaigns. “Over 50 [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, LinkedIn has formally introduced Showcase Pages, a new layer of Company Pages and a way for brands to maximize the impact of their content on the platform amid their target audience. Showcase Pages re designed to allow companies to extend their LinkedIn presence and create dedicated pages [...] more...
ADOTAS — Dot Com Infoway (DCI) recently published an infographic on SEO tactics. “Life of an SEO: Before, After & Beyond Penguin 2.1″ focuses the effect of Google’s Penguin algorithm update on SEO efforts and reflects the state of mind of SEO professionals in its aftermath. Click twice on the image [...] more...
ADOTAS – People become bloggers for all kinds of reasons. Some goals are altruistic, some provocative, yet others are artistic or informational. However a blogger’s intent is defined, though, one thing is certain: display advertising won’t enhance it. There’s a simple truth about blogs: Readers rarely, if ever, come to one [...] more...
ADOTAS – Thus far, many advertisers have been reluctant to commit significant dollars to mobile advertising as part of their overall marketing strategy. Nonetheless, the folks at Operative believe publishers can get the ball rolling now to prepare themselves for the promise of the mobile ad sales juggernaut to come. Read [...] more...
- Lotame and Optimizely Partner for Website Content Optimization and Personalization March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Lotame today announced [...] more »
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France March 12th 2014 ROME, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Paid search advertising is [...] more »
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Personalization Isn’t Creepy; It’s a Reality & a Necessity for Success March 12th 2014
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV