ADOTAS — This morning, mobile rewards network Kiip launched its self-serve platform out of closed beta and open up its network of 1,500+ games and apps to any business so marketers can better reach engaged customers. This is following a five-month pilot in which 30 brands ran more than 100 campaigns. “Over 50 [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, LinkedIn has formally introduced Showcase Pages, a new layer of Company Pages and a way for brands to maximize the impact of their content on the platform amid their target audience. Showcase Pages re designed to allow companies to extend their LinkedIn presence and create dedicated pages [...] more...
ADOTAS — Dot Com Infoway (DCI) recently published an infographic on SEO tactics. “Life of an SEO: Before, After & Beyond Penguin 2.1″ focuses the effect of Google’s Penguin algorithm update on SEO efforts and reflects the state of mind of SEO professionals in its aftermath. Click twice on the image [...] more...
ADOTAS – People become bloggers for all kinds of reasons. Some goals are altruistic, some provocative, yet others are artistic or informational. However a blogger’s intent is defined, though, one thing is certain: display advertising won’t enhance it. There’s a simple truth about blogs: Readers rarely, if ever, come to one [...] more...
ADOTAS – Thus far, many advertisers have been reluctant to commit significant dollars to mobile advertising as part of their overall marketing strategy. Nonetheless, the folks at Operative believe publishers can get the ball rolling now to prepare themselves for the promise of the mobile ad sales juggernaut to come. Read [...] more...
ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is smart to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Display ads are way under-valued. We published research last year (research that google asked me to remove) showing display ads out-perform search ads in certain industries like travel and automotive, and are close behind in most [...] more...
ADOTAS (via PinLeague) – At first glance, it’s obvious that Pinterest is a perfect platform for B2C companies to market their products. It’s still overwhelmingly product-image oriented, overwhelmingly female (though the percentage of men on Pinterest continues to grow) and overwhelmingly an escapist network. However, with the rising popularity of infographics, the Pinterest tech category and Pinterest as a marketing [...] more...
ADOTAS (via AudienceBloom) – SEO copywriting is, essentially, writing copy that resonates with users, moving them to share and link to your content, and be moved to take action. In this article, we’ll explore the elements that makes online copy SEO-optimized. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last fall, we ran an article on social media’s “black market”: companies that promise to provide large quantities of Twitter follows and Facebook fans. This past Friday, The New York Times reported that despite that kind of media attention, which focused primarily on an unexplained, precipitous jump in [...] more...
ADOTAS – David Chiang (pictured), VP of Monetization at CBS Interactive, sits down with LiveRail for an interview on private exchange for video. David discusses his sell-side perspective on the value of a video private exchange strategy, including key learnings and the importance of controls in supporting a successful video [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than