LONDON and SAN FRANCISCO, December 3, 2013 (ADOTAS) — blinkx plc (“blinkx” or the “Company”), the Internet Media platform that connects audiences with brands through professionally generated content, announces that it has today entered into an agreement (the “Acquisition Agreement”) to acquire Rhythm NewMedia Inc. (“Rhythm”), a leading premium mobile video [...] more...
ADOTAS – In correlation with its launch of 12 new Internet video channels with TV-style programming, blinkx wholly owned subsidiary Burst Media has released the interesting inforgraphic below, which suggests 18% of online video viewers took an action based on a suggestion from an ad. There’s lots of juicy factoids [...] more...
ADOTAS – When a sector is as hot as online video advertising, you gotta expect some consolidation. Video search engine Blinkx scooped up online video ad network Burst Media for about $30 million in cash and stock. As we wrote last year, Blinkx recommends videos through spider technology that uses visual, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Unfortunately, contextual search for video is nothing like text, notes Suranga Chandratillake, CEO and founder of video search engine Blinkx. While language engines can be employed to determine what a text web page is all about, Blinkx has had to create spider technology — which uses visual, facial [...] more...
ADOTAS – Pass the special sauce, we’ll have what you’re having Blinkx! The online video company has outfoxed the ad downturn, reporting a whopping 115% growth (to $6.4 million) in the six months until Sept. 30, according to reports. Operating losses widened however – by 87% ($4.3 million). Blinkx’s contextually targeting technology [...] more...
ADOTAS – Let the games begin: video search engine Blinkx is hoping to acquire PPC ad company MIVA for $1.20 a share, or $41.13 million. (It’s closing price yesterday was 0.78 a share). Blinkx sent MIVA a letter stating its intentions. It reads, in part: “Our proposal represents a 54.0% premium above [...] more...
ADOTAS – Video search engine blinkx has unveiled a new tool to boost ad revenues. The product, Red Label, is billed as a complete, flexible solution that helps customers harness the Video Web and capitalize on the online video ad market. Basically, blinkx will sell its search engine to third parties. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Blinkx Plc, the video-search operator, may be snapped up by News Corp., according to a Bloomberg report. Since the news leaked, shares have skyrocketed, reaching a seven-month high today. Blinkx was founded in 2004 by Suranga Chandratillake in Britain. In May of last year, Blinkx merged with another British [...] more...
ADOTAS – blinkx clearly doesn’t have a case of the economic blues: the company just doubled the size of its interactive advertising sales team. The video search engine said it made the move to capitalize on the booming Internet video market – and it says it may hire more bodies [...] more...
ADOTAS – Yet another deal is in the bag! Blinkx, a video search engine, has announced a deal with Hearst Digital, the commercial aggregator of the magazine company’s online properties, including Handbag.com. The site, under the terms of the agreement, is now searchable and playable at www.blinkx.com. Blinkx will place contextually [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]