LOS ANGELES, April 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project, which operates the advertising industry’s largest, fastest and easiest-to-use independent real-time trading platform for buying and selling digital ads (www.rubiconproject.com), today released a Forrester Consulting Thought Leadership Paper, “Selling Mobile: It’s About The Industry, Not Just The Inventory.” The report found that [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here are some of the billboards we passed on the information superhighway this morning: AdTruth has partnered with mobile SSP Inneractive, which will deploy AdTruth’s device recognition technology to improve targeting capabilities within apps. This partnership will allow publishers to more accurately price mobile inventory, leading to higher eCPMs [...] more...
This year’s Super Bowl ads with the most online mentions across the social web were Go Daddy, Doritos and Volkswagen, according to social media intelligence company, NetBase. But the commercial with the most positive chatter was Best Buy (followed by Taco Bell), while the most negative was for Go Daddy (only 15% [...] more...
It’s time to break out the stylus . . . again. As with any technology, hardware and software advances progress in a circular fashion, yet still manage to leap forward due to innovation with the introduction of new features. Tablet computers are the new normal these days, with Microsoft announcing [...] more...
Via MediaPost: Underscoring the ways in which the smartphone app economy has supplanted the carrier-consumer relationship of old, Verizon announced to its users this week that it was closing Verizon Apps. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2012%2F11%2Freport-verizon-is-closing-its-app-store%2F'; addthis_title = 'Report%3A+Verizon+is+Closing+its+App+Store'; [...] more...
SAN MATEO, CALIF. and OSLO (October 25, 2012) — Opera Software today published its third-quarter State of Mobile Advertising report, which shares key data and trends in mobile advertising worldwide. The data comes from the Opera advertising platform, which serves more than 10,000 mobile sites and apps, with 40+ billion ad [...] more...
MONTVALE, NJ (October 16, 2012) – Mercedes-Benz USA (MBUSA) has introduced an enhanced mobile version of mbusa.com that enables it to communicate key brand and product attributes to customers, provide valuable vehicle information and ensure that customers are efficiently connected with Mercedes-Benz dealers at any time from their mobile device. [...] more...
Advertisers have relied on demographics since the profession began – just watch any episode of the “Mad Men” TV series and hear about what ads certain demographics are likely to respond to. Today, however, we’re in the 21st century, and consumers are demanding relevancy. Advertisers need to respond by intelligently [...] more...
We might well have reached the point where Apple has lost its capacity to stop info about its product launches from leaking out, but that seems to matter more in the media than in the marketplace. The entire pre-order inventory of the new iPhone 5 at the online Apple Store [...] more...
Affiliate Window’s mobile and m-commerce report for August is in. Among its findings: Mobile traffic is converting at 3.14 percent. 9.35 percent of all sales were through mobile devices (including tablets). 3.87 percent of those sales were through handsets. 13.35 percent of traffic came through mobile (tablets included). 8.01 percent of that traffic came through handsets. To view the full report, click [...] more...
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]