NEW YORK, December 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – xAd, the only global mobile-location ad platform, today released research revealing that retail related mobile search activity surges on Christmas Eve, with 24% more mobile search activity than Black Friday. This phenomenon, which is a result of last-minute shoppers scrambling to locate nearby retail stores [...] more...
ADOTAS – The shopping habits of the customer are changing dramatically every year with the soaring fanatic mobile user base and rapidly improving capabilities of smartphones and tablets. As a marketer, the critical question is: Are you getting a piece of this holiday pie? Shopping has entered a new era, and we’re [...] more...
ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe they receive the best deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, it may not actually be the case. AdGooroo posted a new blog today which analyzes the average price advertised for five hot products in Google’s Product Listing Ads (PLAs) this November. The findings suggests [...] more...
ADOTAS – ’Tis the season, and brands are looking to online and mobile video ads to drive holiday purchases. Just prior to Black Friday 2013, Adotas spoke with Alison Provost (pictured), CEO and founder of digital media company TouchStorm, who discussed how brands can best leverage YouTube and made a dire [...] more...
ADOTAS — Automated marketing software provider Bronto today published an analysis of the best, brightest and sometimes bizarre retailer email marketing campaigns during Holiday 2013. The first volume includes 24 retailer email samples and insights from the week leading up to Black Friday and Cyber Weekend, covering the following topics: Black Friday Early Access Black Friday and Cyber Monday [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online shopping on Black Friday a hit with 16% sales growth compared to Black Friday 2012, according to the Custora Pulse. The Custora High-Growth E-Commerce Index, including 50 of the fastest growing online retailers, grew by 40% vs 2012. Custora’s Black Friday Online Shopping Highlights: Black Friday was “Mobile Friday”, with almost 40% of all online shopping done on [...] more...
ADOTAS — Retailers around the globe rely on the holiday season to bring their companies out of the red, and this year retailers are especially concerned with the truncated timeframe between Thanksgiving and Christmas. One week less time for consumers to shop translates to millions in lost revenues. According to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Get ready. The annual shopping hysteria that is Black Friday is just days away. And while brick and mortar stores have been prepping themselves for weeks, a recent Deloitte survey found that 68% of consumers with access to a tablet or smartphone plan to stay home and do their [...] more...
SDL Predicts Sony PlayStation 4 (PS4) Will Win the Black Friday Sales Battle Against Microsoft Xbox One
ADOTAS — Today, SDL is releasing a study that predicts Sony’s PlayStation 4 (PS4) will outsell Microsoft’s XBox One on Black Friday 2013. The prediction is based off a yearlong analysis of brand commitment and activity across social channels, compiled into a metric called a Product Commitment Score. SDL has had [...] more...
ADOTAS — The latest analysis from AdGooroo examines recent paid search trends surrounding Black Friday and Cyber Monday. A few key takeaways include: Black Friday: In both 2010 and 2011, four of the top 10 advertisers were deal and couponing sites, By 2012, the top 10 consisted entirely of leading traditional brick-and-mortar retailers as well [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]