ADOTAS – The shopping habits of the customer are changing dramatically every year with the soaring fanatic mobile user base and rapidly improving capabilities of smartphones and tablets. As a marketer, the critical question is: Are you getting a piece of this holiday pie? Shopping has entered a new era, and we’re [...] more...
ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe they receive the best deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, it may not actually be the case. AdGooroo posted a new blog today which analyzes the average price advertised for five hot products in Google’s Product Listing Ads (PLAs) this November. The findings suggests [...] more...
ADOTAS – ’Tis the season, and brands are looking to online and mobile video ads to drive holiday purchases. Just prior to Black Friday 2013, Adotas spoke with Alison Provost (pictured), CEO and founder of digital media company TouchStorm, who discussed how brands can best leverage YouTube and made a dire [...] more...
ADOTAS — Automated marketing software provider Bronto today published an analysis of the best, brightest and sometimes bizarre retailer email marketing campaigns during Holiday 2013. The first volume includes 24 retailer email samples and insights from the week leading up to Black Friday and Cyber Weekend, covering the following topics: Black Friday Early Access Black Friday and Cyber Monday [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online shopping on Black Friday a hit with 16% sales growth compared to Black Friday 2012, according to the Custora Pulse. The Custora High-Growth E-Commerce Index, including 50 of the fastest growing online retailers, grew by 40% vs 2012. Custora’s Black Friday Online Shopping Highlights: Black Friday was “Mobile Friday”, with almost 40% of all online shopping done on [...] more...
ADOTAS — Retailers around the globe rely on the holiday season to bring their companies out of the red, and this year retailers are especially concerned with the truncated timeframe between Thanksgiving and Christmas. One week less time for consumers to shop translates to millions in lost revenues. According to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Get ready. The annual shopping hysteria that is Black Friday is just days away. And while brick and mortar stores have been prepping themselves for weeks, a recent Deloitte survey found that 68% of consumers with access to a tablet or smartphone plan to stay home and do their [...] more...
SDL Predicts Sony PlayStation 4 (PS4) Will Win the Black Friday Sales Battle Against Microsoft Xbox One
ADOTAS — Today, SDL is releasing a study that predicts Sony’s PlayStation 4 (PS4) will outsell Microsoft’s XBox One on Black Friday 2013. The prediction is based off a yearlong analysis of brand commitment and activity across social channels, compiled into a metric called a Product Commitment Score. SDL has had [...] more...
ADOTAS — The latest analysis from AdGooroo examines recent paid search trends surrounding Black Friday and Cyber Monday. A few key takeaways include: Black Friday: In both 2010 and 2011, four of the top 10 advertisers were deal and couponing sites, By 2012, the top 10 consisted entirely of leading traditional brick-and-mortar retailers as well [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last year, Black Friday online sales increased 26%, and Shop.org, the digital division of the National Retail Federation, estimates online holiday sales will increase in the 13% to 15% range this year, with e-commerce reaching $61.8 billion. Boom. Is your website ready for prime time? Ektron, a leading CMS provider, has [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial