Big Fuel Founder/COO Avi Savar (pictured), Mashable COO Sharon Feder, Google/Google+ Global Marketing Director Rikard Steiber and Resolution Media President Alan Osetek are among the industry heavyweights to be added to the Social Media Advertising Consortium (SMAC) board of directors. Among those re-elected to the SMAC board is Ian Schafer, founder [...] more...
ADOTAS - VivaKi has launched CRM365, a new data-driven costumer relationship management tool designed to assist brands in engaging with customers across the social and mobile channels through the CRM365 Intelligence Platform. The 45-person operation will be led by new CEO Seth Solomons, previously Global CMO of Digitas, and partner with VivaKi digital and media [...] more...
ADOTAS – To launch our new event and party section Off-Duty, Adotas was forced to show it knew how to judge a good time because it could throw one. Sponsored by 24/7 Real Media, TRAFFIQ, Adometry and Big Fuel — and put together with a great assistance from Max Ramirez of Digital Media Events [...] more...
ADOTAS – Oh hell — it’s Advertising Week NYC already? My god, what will I wear to the countless events being thrown across the Big Apple? I mean, I can’t show up to the Open RTB event wearing the same band t-shirt I sported at the IAB MIXX Conference… Does Mogwai for IAB, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Social marketer Big Fuel has acquired marketing content developer Apex Exposure. All six employees are coming to Big Fuel, cofounders Ben Luntz and Josh Scheiner becoming group directors of the Distribution Group. Following the big Epsilon breach, the Online Trust Alliance reported that 84% of the Internet retail 100 have adopted email [...] more...
ADOTAS — Once upon a time we lived in a world of “Broad-cast”. But those days are over. The world of “Broad-cast” was followed by “Narrow-cast” with the introduction of direct marketing and interactive. Nice, but again, it’s not nearly as effective as it once was. The new mantra for today [...] more...
ADOTAS — So we talked last week about the importance of content, and we showed you a few examples of online video that delivers with a strong story. Now you have hit all the important points, element of surprise, thrown in a few laughs, some subtle sex appeal, and now you [...] more...
ADOTAS — Advertisers want performance-driven models. Recently, Coke unveiled its own value-based compensation that some want to make an industry standard. The problem, especially with social media, is that it’s difficult to create performance standards with the old models. So companies, like Big Fuel, which calls itself a consumer engagement agency, are [...] more...
ADOTAS – MySpace axe, Google, New York Times, blog pay stats hilarious and a Twitter challenge (sortof). News Corp to replace MySpace CEO and cofounder Chris DeWolfe. (Techcrunch) Google Set To Change Ranking Algorithm. (WebproNews) NYTimes.com scraping the ad bottom for pennies. (SIA) WSJ says bloggers who reach 100,000 uniques a month can earn [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]