Big Fuel Founder/COO Avi Savar (pictured), Mashable COO Sharon Feder, Google/Google+ Global Marketing Director Rikard Steiber and Resolution Media President Alan Osetek are among the industry heavyweights to be added to the Social Media Advertising Consortium (SMAC) board of directors. Among those re-elected to the SMAC board is Ian Schafer, founder [...] more...
ADOTAS - VivaKi has launched CRM365, a new data-driven costumer relationship management tool designed to assist brands in engaging with customers across the social and mobile channels through the CRM365 Intelligence Platform. The 45-person operation will be led by new CEO Seth Solomons, previously Global CMO of Digitas, and partner with VivaKi digital and media [...] more...
ADOTAS – To launch our new event and party section Off-Duty, Adotas was forced to show it knew how to judge a good time because it could throw one. Sponsored by 24/7 Real Media, TRAFFIQ, Adometry and Big Fuel — and put together with a great assistance from Max Ramirez of Digital Media Events [...] more...
ADOTAS – Oh hell — it’s Advertising Week NYC already? My god, what will I wear to the countless events being thrown across the Big Apple? I mean, I can’t show up to the Open RTB event wearing the same band t-shirt I sported at the IAB MIXX Conference… Does Mogwai for IAB, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Social marketer Big Fuel has acquired marketing content developer Apex Exposure. All six employees are coming to Big Fuel, cofounders Ben Luntz and Josh Scheiner becoming group directors of the Distribution Group. Following the big Epsilon breach, the Online Trust Alliance reported that 84% of the Internet retail 100 have adopted email [...] more...
ADOTAS — Once upon a time we lived in a world of “Broad-cast”. But those days are over. The world of “Broad-cast” was followed by “Narrow-cast” with the introduction of direct marketing and interactive. Nice, but again, it’s not nearly as effective as it once was. The new mantra for today [...] more...
ADOTAS — So we talked last week about the importance of content, and we showed you a few examples of online video that delivers with a strong story. Now you have hit all the important points, element of surprise, thrown in a few laughs, some subtle sex appeal, and now you [...] more...
ADOTAS — Advertisers want performance-driven models. Recently, Coke unveiled its own value-based compensation that some want to make an industry standard. The problem, especially with social media, is that it’s difficult to create performance standards with the old models. So companies, like Big Fuel, which calls itself a consumer engagement agency, are [...] more...
ADOTAS – MySpace axe, Google, New York Times, blog pay stats hilarious and a Twitter challenge (sortof). News Corp to replace MySpace CEO and cofounder Chris DeWolfe. (Techcrunch) Google Set To Change Ranking Algorithm. (WebproNews) NYTimes.com scraping the ad bottom for pennies. (SIA) WSJ says bloggers who reach 100,000 uniques a month can earn [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that