Adotas just got wind of this exclusive news about a partnership forming between Lotame and LiveRamp to help advertisers consolidate piles of offline customer data to more effectively target audiences online through demographic segmentation. The combined offering weaves together LiveRamp’s offline-online data matching solution within Lotame’s Crowd Control product. What does [...] more...
Any marketer knows that uncovering the keywords potential buyers use to find a retail site is a critical component of a well thought-out search engine optimization campaign. However, if you’re limiting your keywords to only popular terms most used by people searching the web, you may be missing out. Finding [...] more...
ADOTAS — Although the FTC allows self-regulation by companies which practice behavioral targeting, it wants companies to do a better job of protecting consumers. If behavioral targeting practitioners do not inform consumers of being behaviorally targeted or misuse the information they collect, Congressional legislation or FTC regulation could be passed. Previously [...] more...
ADOTAS — Hold off on the death notice for the scorned behavorial targeting company, which has been embroiled in lawsuits and faced federal scrutiny. Apparently, NebuAd is being rebranded in the UK as Insight Ready. According to No DPI, NebuAd’s phone number gets answered by Insight Ready and NebuAd were branding [...] more...
ADOTAS — The behavorial targeting company that all other BT companies use as an example of what not do is closing shop. According to court documents, NebuAd, a deep packet inspection company, has been winding down its affairs since last summer. NebuAd laid off nearly all of its officers and employees, it [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online advertising companies believe that voluntary standards are the best way to police tracking online, but the Federal Trade Commission might not be so sure.As a conclusion from speaking with to FTC Director Charles Harwood at the Tech Policy Summit last week, he believes users must be aware [...] more...
ADOTAS – FetchBack, an online advertising company specializing in retargeting, has launched dynamic ad generation technology that works within an ad serving platform. The Dynamic Ad Serving technology can create an infinite number of display ads on the fly, while simultaneously serving them through its own retargeting ad server. The company [...] more...
ADOTAS — Dapper has launched a new feature that retargets audiences on other sites with live offers from marketers whose website they had visited or whose ads they had seen earlier. Behavioral Remessaging enables advertisers to reach out to prior visitors to their sites with offers updated to reflect current market [...] more...
ADOTAS — How far will the growing discontent about online privacy go? At least one man, Joseph Turow, a marketing professor at the Annenberg School for Communication of the University of Pennsylvania, wants complete transparency. He wants to put an icon on each ad that when clicked allows users to see what [...] more...
ADOTAS — Adify has some new features in its platform, including the ability to track post-impression ad performance and ad interaction. The technology measures specific user interaction with ads and actions taken after ads are viewed, giving advertisers and network partners detailed insight into how users are responding to ads, as opposed [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than