ADOTAS – As advertisers flock to Facebook, the cost of ad space is skyrocketing. No doubt, brands have gained from paid advertising strategies on Facebook, but the mass migration to the social network is opening opportunities everywhere else. Today, I would argue that marketers who become too dependent on Facebook [...] more...
Adotas just got wind of this exclusive news about a partnership forming between Lotame and LiveRamp to help advertisers consolidate piles of offline customer data to more effectively target audiences online through demographic segmentation. The combined offering weaves together LiveRamp’s offline-online data matching solution within Lotame’s Crowd Control product. What does [...] more...
Any marketer knows that uncovering the keywords potential buyers use to find a retail site is a critical component of a well thought-out search engine optimization campaign. However, if you’re limiting your keywords to only popular terms most used by people searching the web, you may be missing out. Finding [...] more...
ADOTAS — Although the FTC allows self-regulation by companies which practice behavioral targeting, it wants companies to do a better job of protecting consumers. If behavioral targeting practitioners do not inform consumers of being behaviorally targeted or misuse the information they collect, Congressional legislation or FTC regulation could be passed. Previously [...] more...
ADOTAS — Hold off on the death notice for the scorned behavorial targeting company, which has been embroiled in lawsuits and faced federal scrutiny. Apparently, NebuAd is being rebranded in the UK as Insight Ready. According to No DPI, NebuAd’s phone number gets answered by Insight Ready and NebuAd were branding [...] more...
ADOTAS — The behavorial targeting company that all other BT companies use as an example of what not do is closing shop. According to court documents, NebuAd, a deep packet inspection company, has been winding down its affairs since last summer. NebuAd laid off nearly all of its officers and employees, it [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online advertising companies believe that voluntary standards are the best way to police tracking online, but the Federal Trade Commission might not be so sure.As a conclusion from speaking with to FTC Director Charles Harwood at the Tech Policy Summit last week, he believes users must be aware [...] more...
ADOTAS – FetchBack, an online advertising company specializing in retargeting, has launched dynamic ad generation technology that works within an ad serving platform. The Dynamic Ad Serving technology can create an infinite number of display ads on the fly, while simultaneously serving them through its own retargeting ad server. The company [...] more...
ADOTAS — Dapper has launched a new feature that retargets audiences on other sites with live offers from marketers whose website they had visited or whose ads they had seen earlier. Behavioral Remessaging enables advertisers to reach out to prior visitors to their sites with offers updated to reflect current market [...] more...
ADOTAS — How far will the growing discontent about online privacy go? At least one man, Joseph Turow, a marketing professor at the Annenberg School for Communication of the University of Pennsylvania, wants complete transparency. He wants to put an icon on each ad that when clicked allows users to see what [...] more...
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use