Adotas just got wind of this exclusive news about a partnership forming between Lotame and LiveRamp to help advertisers consolidate piles of offline customer data to more effectively target audiences online through demographic segmentation. The combined offering weaves together LiveRamp’s offline-online data matching solution within Lotame’s Crowd Control product. What does [...] more...
Any marketer knows that uncovering the keywords potential buyers use to find a retail site is a critical component of a well thought-out search engine optimization campaign. However, if you’re limiting your keywords to only popular terms most used by people searching the web, you may be missing out. Finding [...] more...
ADOTAS — Although the FTC allows self-regulation by companies which practice behavioral targeting, it wants companies to do a better job of protecting consumers. If behavioral targeting practitioners do not inform consumers of being behaviorally targeted or misuse the information they collect, Congressional legislation or FTC regulation could be passed. Previously [...] more...
ADOTAS — Hold off on the death notice for the scorned behavorial targeting company, which has been embroiled in lawsuits and faced federal scrutiny. Apparently, NebuAd is being rebranded in the UK as Insight Ready. According to No DPI, NebuAd’s phone number gets answered by Insight Ready and NebuAd were branding [...] more...
ADOTAS — The behavorial targeting company that all other BT companies use as an example of what not do is closing shop. According to court documents, NebuAd, a deep packet inspection company, has been winding down its affairs since last summer. NebuAd laid off nearly all of its officers and employees, it [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online advertising companies believe that voluntary standards are the best way to police tracking online, but the Federal Trade Commission might not be so sure.As a conclusion from speaking with to FTC Director Charles Harwood at the Tech Policy Summit last week, he believes users must be aware [...] more...
ADOTAS – FetchBack, an online advertising company specializing in retargeting, has launched dynamic ad generation technology that works within an ad serving platform. The Dynamic Ad Serving technology can create an infinite number of display ads on the fly, while simultaneously serving them through its own retargeting ad server. The company [...] more...
ADOTAS — Dapper has launched a new feature that retargets audiences on other sites with live offers from marketers whose website they had visited or whose ads they had seen earlier. Behavioral Remessaging enables advertisers to reach out to prior visitors to their sites with offers updated to reflect current market [...] more...
ADOTAS — How far will the growing discontent about online privacy go? At least one man, Joseph Turow, a marketing professor at the Annenberg School for Communication of the University of Pennsylvania, wants complete transparency. He wants to put an icon on each ad that when clicked allows users to see what [...] more...
ADOTAS — Adify has some new features in its platform, including the ability to track post-impression ad performance and ad interaction. The technology measures specific user interaction with ads and actions taken after ads are viewed, giving advertisers and network partners detailed insight into how users are responding to ads, as opposed [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s