ADOTAS — InMobi recently partnered with the IAB and Decision Fuel to look at how US moviegoers are using mobile media and how brands can reach this audience through a research study. What they found was pretty revealing. For example: 87% of moviegoers turn to mobile after seeing ads for movies [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: As science and technology play an increasingly important role in brand marketing, those who fear technology run the risk of falling behind. Recognizing this dilemma, a growing number of entrepreneurs are developing products and platforms designed to simplify many of the required processes, enabling those who aren’t technically [...] more...
Before the days of online selling, there was the Mom-and-Pop corner store. If you were a smart proprietor, you knew your customers, their buying habits, their likes, their dislikes, etc. Based on that knowledge, you knew what products to introduce to your customers, how to entice them to buy, how to [...] more...
Think of this as the “season before the season.” Before the holiday shopping season comes the period of holiday sales hype, which appears to be our current state as digital advertisers. The first projections started to appear last week, and they look promising. So if you’re a family-driven online brand, [...] more...
NEW YORK/LOS ANGELES (October 10, 2012) — LocalResponse, the first advertising platform that helps marketers respond to real-time consumer intent, today announced the launch of historical intent targeting (HIT), a breakthrough new service that now gives brands the ability to go back in time to deliver advertisements based on past social media behavior [...] more...
CUPERTINO, CALIF. (September 25, 2012) – BlueKai, a Silicon Valley company at the forefront in helping marketers and publishers become smarter about their audiences, is dialing up its presence today with the launch and expansion of its Data Activation System (DAS) into the mobile space. Offering the industry’s first ever mobile [...] more...
DoubleVerify, the pioneer in online media verification and viewability metrics, and Kantar Media Compete, the leading provider of digital insights to global brands, are launching an integrated solution that is the first to combine viewability, verification and behavior-based audience segments enabling brands to pinpoint exactly who is being reached with [...] more...
Business as Usual If you ask most e-Commerce marketers how they create relevant ads to increase conversion rates, you’re bound to hear the usual, predictable answers. “We segment and target our site visitors by…” · Geography · Age · Gender · Education · Income Those are some pretty broad categories. It would be silly to assume [...] more...
Over the past few years, behavioral retargeting companies have turned to performance networks as an obvious place to gain immediate access to hundreds of brands and to generate new revenue streams. It’s clear that behavioral retargeting is appealing to advertisers and is gaining an increasing amount of publicity. So what [...] more...
ADOTAS – Shelter the children — opt-out fever has hit the nation! Evidon, which powers the Digital Advertising Alliance’s OBA self-regulatory program, announced that 500,000 browsers have opted out of behavioral targeting via the Ad Choices icon (which feels like it has been renamed about 50 times in the last [...] more...
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really