NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Medialets, the essential platform for mobile and tablet advertising, announced today that Mediasmith, one of the largest independent digital media agencies in the US, has selected the platform as its third-party ad server for mobile. The partnership provides Mediasmith with comprehensive technology and [...] more...
Sendible.com announced yesterday that it is the first UK Social Media Management company to integrate with Google+ Pages. The company reports that it has 100,000 users, including companies like BBC, Zynga and King.com. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2012%2F12%2Fsendible-com-integrates-with-google%2F'; addthis_title [...] more...
NEW YORK (December 18, 2012) – The AOL On Network today announced that its app is now available for download on Xbox 360®, giving 40 million Xbox LIVE® subscribers access to a wide selection of rich, high-definition videos. AOL On recently launched an updated version of its connected TV app [...] more...
NEW YORK (December 10, 2012) – Medialets, the essential technology and creative advertising platform for mobile, tablets and connected devices, announced today the appointment of Stephen Dove (pictured) as Senior Vice President of Product. Dove is tasked with leading all Medialets product development initiatives and will be instrumental as Medialets [...] more...
It’s been a busy week for YouTube. Now, it’s the BBC has signed a deal with Google’s video sharing site to form not one, but three official BBC channels on the site that will distribute BBC’s news and entertainment content in the hopes of driving more traffic to the BBC [...] more...
The BBC Trust has pushed back the decision on how to use online advertising on the BBC website after receiving criticism from journalist and publisher trade groups and its own employees, who fear that online advertising could increase online competition and erode the public news organization’s credibility. Late last year, the [...] more...
Two media trade groups, the National Union Journalists and the British Internet Publishers’ Alliance, have asked the BBC to scrap plans to place advertising on the BBC home page. The BBC announced that it was examining the possibility of funding the non-UK version of BBC.co.uk through online banner advertising in March [...] more...
In an effort to expand its online presence and have comparable properties to that of MySpace, the BBC has announced that it will soon provide social networking sites based on its more popular brands including Top Gear, Reuters reports. While a spokeswoman for BBC said in a press statement that there [...] more...
Yahoo has just struck a deal with ABC News, the North American digital distributors of BBC News videos in North America to let Yahoo News users access about 30 BBC News video clips each day. Clips include top stories, U.S., world news, sports, business, politics, technology, health and entertainment. “We are [...] more...
The commercial arm of the BBC is gearing up to launch an advertising-funded website next year in an attempt to capitalize on the popularity of the corporation’s services overseas, including BBC America. According to NewMediaAge UK, the proposed site forms part of an ongoing BBC Worldwide initiative to find alternative sources [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than