ADOTAS — Mobile display ad spending is growing rapidly across all segments and will nearly triple between 2012 and 2014, jumping from $1.10 billion to $3.07 billion, according to eMarketer. While standard banners, rich media and video are the largest mobile display formats, dual-screen advertising is easily the most exciting [...] more...
ADOTAS — It’s vital for businesses to reach potential customers on their mobile devices. A new study conducted by Magid shows consumers spend an average of 14 hours a week on mobile devices — or more than half a day. Consumers that use mobile devices have said they’re receptive to [...] more...
ADOTAS — Truly successful advertising makes a real connection and a lasting impression. Television, magazines and traditional outlets have offered a relatively effective platform for brands: from Apple to Wendy’s, brands have found ways to resonate with their audience in these mediums. But digital advertising, with the most promise, has [...] more...
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. So happy I can finally run outside! What are your plans for this beautiful spring day? Ad Week takes a look at [...] more...
Larissa’s Picks to Click: Daily Mail’s Online Success; Freelancers Union Re-Energized; Banner Ads that Don’t Suck
ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Adotas Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. I think Mother Nature is on a power trip. It’s spring, enough with the snow already. Business Insider takes a look [...] more...
Infolinks, a global leader in monetizing digital advertising for publishers, brands and their agencies, today released the results of its first proprietary study examining the industry challenge of “banner blindness.” The message seems clear: Brands and publishers need to rethink banner ads. Results showed that only 14% of respondents recalled the last display ad [...] more...
Executives from Foursquare, Pandora and Verve weighed in on the importance of location – and other factors – for publishers in targeting local advertising on Tuesday, Jan. 15, at Street Fight Summit, 82 Mercer in New York City. Street Fight’s deputy editor, Steven Jacobs, moderated the discussion. Above: Steven Jacobs, deputy [...] more...
John Kottcamp, Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer, Tahzoo: “The evolution from multi-channel to omni-channel marketing. Expectations are for a connected experience that not only moves from device to device, but is relevant within the context of a very limited attention span. “Differentiated experiences driven through the next generation of personalization. With the advance [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Sean O’Neal, Global CMO, Mail Online “Native Advertising will become a standard line item in the online media RFP. Brands continue to become publishers in their own right, and will seek to integrate their marketing messages seamlessly within high-quality publisher content. Well executed Native [...] more...
Mobile is the fastest growing channel among consumers, which has media buyers taking notice. However, a new study conducted by Forrester and Velti shows that mobile advertisers aren’t approaching the mobile market with the right attitude and approach. In short, most marketers are dropping the ball big time. What’s happening? Ignoring most [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that