ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May 14 at the Westchester County Center in White Plains, N.Y. Named by Forbes as one of the “4 Lesser Known Conferences That Deserve Your Attention in 2013,” the summit was organized by Silverback Social. Wine and social media expert Gary Vaynerchuk delivered the [...] more...
ADOTAS — Much of the attention of the digital marketing community seems to be focused on RTB and the endless debate about its effectiveness for advertisers, ad tech companies and publishers. While this tired RTB discussion self-perpetuates, a much more interesting and potentially disruptive movement is taking root. Marketers are now looking [...] more...
ADOTAS – The recent earnings results from the two most important social networks, Facebook and LinkedIn, present a fascinating comparison on multiple levels. While Facebook currently has more members, I believe LinkedIn will become just as valuable, but without competing with Facebook for membership. And that points to huge opportunities ahead for [...] more...
ADOTAS (via PinLeague) – At first glance, it’s obvious that Pinterest is a perfect platform for B2C companies to market their products. It’s still overwhelmingly product-image oriented, overwhelmingly female (though the percentage of men on Pinterest continues to grow) and overwhelmingly an escapist network. However, with the rising popularity of infographics, the Pinterest tech category and Pinterest as a marketing [...] more...
Neolane recently created this infographic, “Finding Your Way with Marketing Automation Workflow,” which is cleverly designed to look like a subway map. Each subway line represents a different category of automation, with the stops as examples. The stops where the subway lines intersect represent the workflow examples spanning multiple categories. Subscribe [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Lou Mastria, Executive Director, DAA “2012 was the year that the DAA Industry Self-Regulatory Program became the standard for responsible data use for intelligent online advertising. We see this expanding on three fronts in 2013. 1: Globally, Canada will join the list of countries implementing [...] more...
With the 2012 elections receding in the rear-view mirror, digital marketing pros are taking note of lessons to be learned from the Obama campaign’s success, especially its use of technology. After setting new standards with its 2008 win, the campaign made it clear that technology and social media were still integral [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (November 13, 2012) – Bizo, the global leader in business audience marketing, today announced a significant expansion of Bizo Marketing Platform, Self-Service Edition, a solution that helps small and mid-sized (SMB) marketers reach and nurture their target prospects online. SMB marketers can now use Bizo to manage their [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (October 17, 2012) — Demandbase, Inc., the real-time targeting and personalization platform, today launched Demandbase Company-Targeted Advertising, the first-ever advertising solution for company targeting, which enables B2B advertisers to target and personalize display advertising to specific companies or to companies that meet a predetermined list of corporate attributes. [...] more...
CAMBRIDGE, MASS. (October 3, 2012) – Curata, Inc., a content curation solution that enables marketers and publishers to easily find, organize, and share content, has opened the survey for its second annual B2B content marketing trends report. The survey explores the state of B2B marketing and the changing role of [...] more...
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- ISA Computer: This is great for a more catchy ad.
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed