INCLINE VILLAGE, NEV., April 30, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Corporate Visions, Inc., a leading sales and marketing messaging company, today announced the results of its first quarter survey on sales and marketing alignment, which focused on product launch messaging. The survey polled approximately 400 business-to-business (B2B) salespeople and marketers worldwide, and revealed [...] more...
ADOTAS (via PinLeague) – At first glance, it’s obvious that Pinterest is a perfect platform for B2C companies to market their products. It’s still overwhelmingly product-image oriented, overwhelmingly female (though the percentage of men on Pinterest continues to grow) and overwhelmingly an escapist network. However, with the rising popularity of infographics, the Pinterest tech category and Pinterest as a marketing [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, April 23, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bizo, the global leader in business audience marketing, today announced the launch of Bizo Data Solutions, an extension of the company’s existing digital marketing platform that now enables B2B companies to better understand and more efficiently engage target audiences across their entire marketing funnel. Bizo Data Solutions integrates [...] more...
ADOTAS – Social networks like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn have quickly become viable if not mandatory channels for B2B marketers to generate new leads and build brand awareness. While B2B companies have seen comfortably-strong conversion rates from social media channels at 1.22% (compared to an all channel average of 1.60%), [...] more...
For B2B marketers, creating social content is a highly effective way to drive traffic to your website – but it can be difficult to turn those visitors into qualified leads. As a result, marketing dollars are wasted on producing social content that drives page views, but few true leads. With the [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (December 11, 2012) — Today, Mintigo unveiled results from its most recent DNA Spotlight Report, which examined online professional profiles to determine the likelihood of prospects responding to a “cold email” from a B2B marketer. Mintigo’s study focused on campaigns aimed at promoting B2B services to sales, marketing, [...] more...
BBN Selects Visible Intelligence Platform to Power Social Media Listening Solution for B2B Marketers
LAS VEGAS/DMA (October 15, 2012) — Visible Technologies®, a leader in social media monitoring and analytics, today announced that BBN, an industry pacesetter in large-scale digital marketing solutions for business-to-business marketers, has selected the Visible Intelligence™ Platform and content from LexisNexis® to power its “SNAP” (Social Network Assessment Platform). DMA [...] more...
CAMBRIDGE, MASS. (October 3, 2012) – Curata, Inc., a content curation solution that enables marketers and publishers to easily find, organize, and share content, has opened the survey for its second annual B2B content marketing trends report. The survey explores the state of B2B marketing and the changing role of [...] more...
ADOTAS – A recent resurgence of display ads for B2B marketing might well point to a bright spot in a lackluster economy. Indeed, with the Interactive Advertising Bureau reporting a $31 billion business in 2011, internet advertising revenue numbers indicate a clear jump compared to 2010. But the rising success [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, the Crain-published marketing trade journal BtoB Magazine and business audience marketing company Bizo announced the results of a survey they’d conducted together of 326 business-to-business marketers. In general, the survey showed B2B marketers are having difficulty meeting the goals they’ve set (63 percent said their current marketing [...] more...
Survey: B2B Marketers Not Entirely Satisfied with Results, Not Changing MuchADOTAS – Today, the Crain-published marketing trade journal BtoB Magazine and business audience marketing company Bizo announced the results of [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One: [...] – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment console. This is not your
- From the Twitterverse: Xbox One Reaction: [...] ADOTAS – Here’s how the world is reacting to Microsoft’s Xbox One announcement: [...]
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]