ADOTAS – Epic Advertising’s AzoogleAds has announced the successful beta launch of its new iPhone Publisher Reporting Platform, dubbed iMobile Publisher. Initially, it will only include a handful of publishers. (An app demo will debut at ad:tech New York). iMobile Publisher was designed to give publishers in the AzoogleAds performance ad [...] more...
ADOTAS – Azoogle, Inc, an online performance-based ad network, announced today that the firm is expanding into the European marketplace through an agreement with 77Agency, an independent New Media Marketing agency based in London. Publishers on AzoogleAds’ network will now have access to international advertising inventory in sectors including financial services, [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Florida Attorney General has done it again. AG Bill McCollum announced today that AT&T Mobility will be the first wireless company in the nation to “police representations made in internet advertising for cell phone content.” The company will also make full restitutions to Florida consumers who were deceptively [...] more...
AzoogleAds, a New York-based online marketing solutions provider, has announced the launch of its newest product, the “Epic Ad Center”. This is the latest in a string of strategic initiatives that will expand the company’s portfolio of advertising solutions for businesses of all sizes on a local and national level. [...] more...
When the Attorney General of Florida decided to open an investigation this past spring concerning lead generation practices in the online marketing space, specifically mobile ringtones, many companies were probably racing to clean up their practices or hoping they would float under the radar. AzoogleAds was one of the companies [...] more...
The office of Florida’s Attorney General has opened a civil investigation of AzoogleAds looking for “unfair and deceptive trade practices regarding online ringtone offers.” The Florida Attorney General has made no accusations. Under Florida law, AzoogleAds may have to pay up to $10,000 per violation. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter [...] more...
Performance-based marketing company AzoogleAds has adopted a new publisher protection policy for mobile marketing. The mobile Acceptable Use Policy is based on CITA and MMA standards, with additional guidelines set by mobile carriers like Cingular, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile. The policy contains 21 mandates including double opt-in and full-disclosure to [...] more...
It all began with a healthy debate on IM regarding one of the online ad industry’s most consistent quandaries. Only this time around, the dialogue was punctuated with the statement, “CPA will dominate metrics in 2010, brand advertising will die out.” Was this a new twist to the tale, or [...] more...
Performance marketing company AzoogleAds today announced the adoption of a new Acceptable Use Policy for downloadable software, namely adware. This new set of standards, which the company believes are the strictest in the performance-based market, represents the latest stage in AzoogleAds’ ongoing effort to ensure the quality of its traffic. [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by