ADOTAS – Epic Advertising’s AzoogleAds has announced the successful beta launch of its new iPhone Publisher Reporting Platform, dubbed iMobile Publisher. Initially, it will only include a handful of publishers. (An app demo will debut at ad:tech New York). iMobile Publisher was designed to give publishers in the AzoogleAds performance ad [...] more...
ADOTAS – Azoogle, Inc, an online performance-based ad network, announced today that the firm is expanding into the European marketplace through an agreement with 77Agency, an independent New Media Marketing agency based in London. Publishers on AzoogleAds’ network will now have access to international advertising inventory in sectors including financial services, [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Florida Attorney General has done it again. AG Bill McCollum announced today that AT&T Mobility will be the first wireless company in the nation to “police representations made in internet advertising for cell phone content.” The company will also make full restitutions to Florida consumers who were deceptively [...] more...
AzoogleAds, a New York-based online marketing solutions provider, has announced the launch of its newest product, the “Epic Ad Center”. This is the latest in a string of strategic initiatives that will expand the company’s portfolio of advertising solutions for businesses of all sizes on a local and national level. [...] more...
When the Attorney General of Florida decided to open an investigation this past spring concerning lead generation practices in the online marketing space, specifically mobile ringtones, many companies were probably racing to clean up their practices or hoping they would float under the radar. AzoogleAds was one of the companies [...] more...
The office of Florida’s Attorney General has opened a civil investigation of AzoogleAds looking for “unfair and deceptive trade practices regarding online ringtone offers.” The Florida Attorney General has made no accusations. Under Florida law, AzoogleAds may have to pay up to $10,000 per violation. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter [...] more...
Performance-based marketing company AzoogleAds has adopted a new publisher protection policy for mobile marketing. The mobile Acceptable Use Policy is based on CITA and MMA standards, with additional guidelines set by mobile carriers like Cingular, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile. The policy contains 21 mandates including double opt-in and full-disclosure to [...] more...
It all began with a healthy debate on IM regarding one of the online ad industry’s most consistent quandaries. Only this time around, the dialogue was punctuated with the statement, “CPA will dominate metrics in 2010, brand advertising will die out.” Was this a new twist to the tale, or [...] more...
Performance marketing company AzoogleAds today announced the adoption of a new Acceptable Use Policy for downloadable software, namely adware. This new set of standards, which the company believes are the strictest in the performance-based market, represents the latest stage in AzoogleAds’ ongoing effort to ensure the quality of its traffic. [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]