ADOTAS – Interactive media and marketing trade publication and event producer iMedia announced the winners of its first iMedia Agency Awards today. Collecting nominations and votes from visitors to the iMedia website and attendees of its sponsored events, the 10-year-old publication granted awards in ten categories. The Agency of the Year [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Web Marketing Association judges will select the best email advertising campaigns in 86 industries as part of their 10th annual IAC (Internet Advertising Competition) Awards. “Email marketing is the workhorse of online marketing for many companies trying to maintain an ongoing relationship with customers and prospects,” said William [...] more...
ADOTAS – Eyeblaster likes Starcom and Bridge Worldwide, it really likes them: the media and creative agencies, respectively, were awarded both the North America People’s Choice Award and the North America Judge’s Award for their Pringles “Can Hands” campaign, which ran in multiple markets the world over. A viewer is invited [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ad pepper media announced recently that it has been selected as “Digital Innovator of the Year” for its iSense semantic advertising technology which helps deliver the correct message at the right time against the right online content. The international online ad network beat out seven other products and original [...] more...
Ward Media Inc., a direct response advertising agency and online lead generation media company announced today that it has been included in the Inc 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies as #131. Phil Friedman, CEO of Ward Media attributed this success to, “our deeply talented staff and our tech department’s ability to [...] more...
Moviefone.com, AOL’s movie information website, has assembled a film awards destination online that will cover both the Golden Globes and the Academy Awards. “Movie award season, which runs from December through February, is a time when people’s interest in movies reaches its peak and they turn to the Web for information,” [...] more...
Greystripe announced yesterday that it has cleaned house at this year’s Under the Radar Mobility Conference, picking up the Best in Show Overall award for its mobile advertising network and its free game distribution portal Gamejump.com. According to the release, Greystripe won the award over 32 other emerging startups [...] more...
Online marketer Viewpoint Interactive won the 2006 Marketing and Interactive Excellence award from the Interactive Advertising Bureau at the MIXX conference last week for ONE: The Campaign to Make Poverty History. ONE features a cross-site online advertising campaign coupled with a branded toolbar and website to fight AIDS and global [...] more...
Avenue A | Razorfish has announced that it has won nine “Best in Class” awards in the Web Marketing Association’s 2006 International WebAward competition. The annual award show recognizes the people and organizations responsible for developing the Internet’s best and most effective websites. The WebAwards focus on the design of the [...] more...
AlwaysOn, the Silicon Valley VC network on the forefront of upcoming technology and businesses on the rise, has named ad network BlueLithium, Inc. the Top Innovator of the Year. Past winners of the award include Google in 2003, Salesforce.com in 2004, and Skype in 2005. BlueLithium’s receipt of the award [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]