ADOTAS – Interactive media and marketing trade publication and event producer iMedia announced the winners of its first iMedia Agency Awards today. Collecting nominations and votes from visitors to the iMedia website and attendees of its sponsored events, the 10-year-old publication granted awards in ten categories. The Agency of the Year [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Web Marketing Association judges will select the best email advertising campaigns in 86 industries as part of their 10th annual IAC (Internet Advertising Competition) Awards. “Email marketing is the workhorse of online marketing for many companies trying to maintain an ongoing relationship with customers and prospects,” said William [...] more...
ADOTAS – Eyeblaster likes Starcom and Bridge Worldwide, it really likes them: the media and creative agencies, respectively, were awarded both the North America People’s Choice Award and the North America Judge’s Award for their Pringles “Can Hands” campaign, which ran in multiple markets the world over. A viewer is invited [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ad pepper media announced recently that it has been selected as “Digital Innovator of the Year” for its iSense semantic advertising technology which helps deliver the correct message at the right time against the right online content. The international online ad network beat out seven other products and original [...] more...
Ward Media Inc., a direct response advertising agency and online lead generation media company announced today that it has been included in the Inc 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies as #131. Phil Friedman, CEO of Ward Media attributed this success to, “our deeply talented staff and our tech department’s ability to [...] more...
Moviefone.com, AOL’s movie information website, has assembled a film awards destination online that will cover both the Golden Globes and the Academy Awards. “Movie award season, which runs from December through February, is a time when people’s interest in movies reaches its peak and they turn to the Web for information,” [...] more...
Greystripe announced yesterday that it has cleaned house at this year’s Under the Radar Mobility Conference, picking up the Best in Show Overall award for its mobile advertising network and its free game distribution portal Gamejump.com. According to the release, Greystripe won the award over 32 other emerging startups [...] more...
Online marketer Viewpoint Interactive won the 2006 Marketing and Interactive Excellence award from the Interactive Advertising Bureau at the MIXX conference last week for ONE: The Campaign to Make Poverty History. ONE features a cross-site online advertising campaign coupled with a branded toolbar and website to fight AIDS and global [...] more...
Avenue A | Razorfish has announced that it has won nine “Best in Class” awards in the Web Marketing Association’s 2006 International WebAward competition. The annual award show recognizes the people and organizations responsible for developing the Internet’s best and most effective websites. The WebAwards focus on the design of the [...] more...
AlwaysOn, the Silicon Valley VC network on the forefront of upcoming technology and businesses on the rise, has named ad network BlueLithium, Inc. the Top Innovator of the Year. Past winners of the award include Google in 2003, Salesforce.com in 2004, and Skype in 2005. BlueLithium’s receipt of the award [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than