ADOTAS – Interactive media and marketing trade publication and event producer iMedia announced the winners of its first iMedia Agency Awards today. Collecting nominations and votes from visitors to the iMedia website and attendees of its sponsored events, the 10-year-old publication granted awards in ten categories. The Agency of the Year [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Web Marketing Association judges will select the best email advertising campaigns in 86 industries as part of their 10th annual IAC (Internet Advertising Competition) Awards. “Email marketing is the workhorse of online marketing for many companies trying to maintain an ongoing relationship with customers and prospects,” said William [...] more...
ADOTAS – Eyeblaster likes Starcom and Bridge Worldwide, it really likes them: the media and creative agencies, respectively, were awarded both the North America People’s Choice Award and the North America Judge’s Award for their Pringles “Can Hands” campaign, which ran in multiple markets the world over. A viewer is invited [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ad pepper media announced recently that it has been selected as “Digital Innovator of the Year” for its iSense semantic advertising technology which helps deliver the correct message at the right time against the right online content. The international online ad network beat out seven other products and original [...] more...
Ward Media Inc., a direct response advertising agency and online lead generation media company announced today that it has been included in the Inc 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies as #131. Phil Friedman, CEO of Ward Media attributed this success to, “our deeply talented staff and our tech department’s ability to [...] more...
Moviefone.com, AOL’s movie information website, has assembled a film awards destination online that will cover both the Golden Globes and the Academy Awards. “Movie award season, which runs from December through February, is a time when people’s interest in movies reaches its peak and they turn to the Web for information,” [...] more...
Greystripe announced yesterday that it has cleaned house at this year’s Under the Radar Mobility Conference, picking up the Best in Show Overall award for its mobile advertising network and its free game distribution portal Gamejump.com. According to the release, Greystripe won the award over 32 other emerging startups [...] more...
Online marketer Viewpoint Interactive won the 2006 Marketing and Interactive Excellence award from the Interactive Advertising Bureau at the MIXX conference last week for ONE: The Campaign to Make Poverty History. ONE features a cross-site online advertising campaign coupled with a branded toolbar and website to fight AIDS and global [...] more...
Avenue A | Razorfish has announced that it has won nine “Best in Class” awards in the Web Marketing Association’s 2006 International WebAward competition. The annual award show recognizes the people and organizations responsible for developing the Internet’s best and most effective websites. The WebAwards focus on the design of the [...] more...
AlwaysOn, the Silicon Valley VC network on the forefront of upcoming technology and businesses on the rise, has named ad network BlueLithium, Inc. the Top Innovator of the Year. Past winners of the award include Google in 2003, Salesforce.com in 2004, and Skype in 2005. BlueLithium’s receipt of the award [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Xbox One Reaction May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s how the world is reacting to Microsoft’s [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at 1 p.m. EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft will unveil its next generation Xbox today [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]