ADOTAS — Politics and technology do mix, as newly appointed RadiumOne board member Steve Westly (pictured) can attest. The former California State Controller, who ran for governor of the Golden State back in 2006, has also held executive positions at eBay and served as a board member of Tesla Motors [...] more...
ADOTAS — While the promise of real-time-bidding (RTB) is to automate and streamline the ad buying process, the industry knows it has a huge transparency problem. The OMMA RTB conference kicked off yesterday in Seattle to provide a deeper dive into the RTB process and the market landscape, and reveal [...] more...
ADOTAS — We’ve just passed the halfway point of Q4 2013, and not surprisingly, industry leaders have already begun to look ahead. Among the first to offer his predictions for the coming year is Bob Lord, who took the leap 4 months ago from the agency side at Razorfish to [...] more...
ADOTAS – When you use your computer or mobile device, what activities do you gravitate towards? Besides just checking email and surfing the web, are you more likely to watch video content on your mobile phone over your desktop computer? How about the length of time you will watch a [...] more...
SAN MATEO, Calif., October 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Marketo (NASDAQ: MKTO), provider of the leading cloud-based marketing platform for building and sustaining engaging customer relationships, today announced the Dialog Edition, a new solution that provides email marketers with an easy transition from traditional email marketing to automated email campaigns. “Marketers are facing a new [...] more...
ADOTAS — The ad industry is all about automation these days, so why should the planning and buying of television commercials be exempt? In an exclusive pre-Advertising Week discussion with Adotas, Viamedia CEO Jeff Carter (pictured) revealed his plans to announce a new company called placemedia next week that aims to solve the [...] more...
ADOTAS — Having been rumored for months to be headed toward an IPO, Adap.tv was instead acquired today by AOL. “AOL is a leader in online video and the combination of AOL and Adap.tv will create the leading video platform in the industry,” said Tim Armstrong (pictured, below right), Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of [...] more...
ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the brands we know. Good marketing practices bring in valuable partners and new customers. Both approaches encourage existing customers to deepen their commitment to a brand. But marketing alone doesn’t drive a business. If something goes wrong in the behind-the-scenes machinery [...] more...
LOS ANGELES, April 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project, which operates the advertising industry’s largest, fastest and easiest-to-use independent real-time trading platform for buying and selling digital ads (www.rubiconproject.com), today released a Forrester Consulting Thought Leadership Paper, “Selling Mobile: It’s About The Industry, Not Just The Inventory.” The report found that [...] more...
U.S. businesses spend more than $300 billion on advertising each year, but only about 15% of that is spent on online advertising. The other quarter trillion dollars is spent each year not to drive a click but to drive a store visit or a phone call – tens of billions [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than