ADOTAS – 2013 was an exciting year in the digital marketing world as a whole and in the B2B space in particular. This was the year that automation truly came to the forefront as a vital element of media buying and selling, and it became inarguably clear that big data [...] more...
ADOTAS — Technology is constantly changing how people communicate and conduct business. As a result, the business world is continuously adapting and adjusting to keep up with technology’s advancements. Although there’s no sure way to predict the innovations of the future, there are technologies already available that are influencing how [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, January 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) – LiquidM, the only white-labeled Mobile Advertising Management Platform (MAMP), today announced a new version of its MAMP platform – version 1.8 – to become the first Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) to automate the optimization of direct publisher ad serving and combine it with RTB supply purchasing via [...] more...
ADOTAS – What a year 2013 was: The government shut down, Twitter went public, Miley Cyrus twerked and Apple started becoming average. But, what happened in lead generation? Well, 2013 was, overall, an interesting year, with four main trends emerging that will continue to evolve in 2014: 1. Quality means doing [...] more...
ADOTAS — Silverpop, a leading behavioral marketing automation technology provider, recently issued a whitepaper, “7 Key Marketing Trends for 2014 & Tactics for Thriving in the New Year.” Last year, Silverpop declared 2013 the year of the customer. Now, the customer revolution is underway and buyers are in control. To be successful, marketers [...] more...
ADOTAS – Mobile apps for brands have failed. This is the quite jarring — but not unsurprising — sentiment at many agencies and brands. Despite investments in the development and promotion of branded apps, very few, if any, can be considered a success. Download numbers are dismal and for the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Automation is redefining the ad industry, but a primary concern for advertisers is relying on computer algorithms to determine the best placement for ads online. With ad fraud and botnet traffic on the rise, some ad networks are rife with questionable websites that may appear to yield high [...] more...
ADOTAS — Politics and technology do mix, as newly appointed RadiumOne board member Steve Westly (pictured) can attest. The former California State Controller, who ran for governor of the Golden State back in 2006, has also held executive positions at eBay and served as a board member of Tesla Motors [...] more...
ADOTAS — While the promise of real-time-bidding (RTB) is to automate and streamline the ad buying process, the industry knows it has a huge transparency problem. The OMMA RTB conference kicked off yesterday in Seattle to provide a deeper dive into the RTB process and the market landscape, and reveal [...] more...
ADOTAS — We’ve just passed the halfway point of Q4 2013, and not surprisingly, industry leaders have already begun to look ahead. Among the first to offer his predictions for the coming year is Bob Lord, who took the leap 4 months ago from the agency side at Razorfish to [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]