ADOTAS – We love guest blogging. Catch us in the elevator here at Movable Media and we might casually tell you that we are, at our core, “an agency for guest bloggers.” It doesn’t sound that impressive, does it? Guest blogging has been around for a while, and it typically has been [...] more...
ADOTAS - Lijit decided to strike when Google least expected it, introducing its upgraded free analytics tool for small and midsized publishers during the search giant’s I/O conference. Egads, the poor Googlers never saw the enhanced publisher dashboard coming, complete with unparalleled metrics such as popular search terms, social referral traffic, [...] more...
ADTOAS – Meeting at the intersection of bustling media narratives on venture capital spending gone wild and online data privacy, data technology firm Lotame Solutions received $11 million dollars from a Series C round of funding led by Emergence Capital. Also the leader of Lotame’s previous $13 million round of investment, [...] more...
ADOTAS – With the dual goals of making audience-buying more efficient and increasing the relevance of ads for users, Yahoo Right Media unveiled its Audience Sharing feature at the Right Media Forum yesterday, with a particular focus on segment transparency to benefit both buyers and sellers. Ad exchange audience sellers, who [...] more...
ADOTAS – And here I thought trading season was over! Kara Swisher at AllThingsD has sources whispering excitedly that MySpace is bartering most of its Fox Audience Network assets to The Rubicon Project in exchange for a minority equity slice. This is actually something AdExchanger resident psychic John Ebbert predicted [...] more...
ADOTAS – Especially in the age of the mobile consumer, loyalty programs are hot — and the data that comes out the other end is potentially priceless. So the new Loyalty Audience Platform released by Adara Media — formerly blog search engine Opinmind — is bound to raise a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Data, data — you want data? We got first-party data, we got third-party data, website, conversion data, click data — from all and every source, coming out of every creak, crevice, cranny… Now what are you going to do with it? Well, pure-play data management and ad optimization [...] more...
ADOTAS – There has been a lot of talk lately about demand-side platforms (DSPs), exchanges, networks and their ilk, which seems like good discourse for an industry finding its way among so many choices in the complex and highly fragmented display advertising landscape. But as we navigate these uncharted waters, [...] more...
ADOTAS – In its new Media Mobile Mix report, mobile ad network Millennial Media found that 21% of its ad impressions in March were on “connected devices” (e.g., the Sony PSP or that Apple thing that sounds like a digital hygiene product). Smartphones took 45% of impressions on the network [...] more...
ADOTAS – “As a whole, I don’t consider crowds as wise, yet there are undoubtedly wise people hidden in the crowd,” says Gary Manfredi, CEO of startup Discover My Network (DMN). Crowd-sourcing has become an attractive way for brands to foster engagement and harness the potential of social media, but it’s [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that