ADOTAS – With display ad interaction rates at an all-time low, advertisers are facing growing pressure to explore new ways to get noticed. There’s the obvious trend toward audience targeting and RTB to boost campaign effectiveness, but at some point you have to ask yourself whether traditional display formats can [...] more...
ADOTAS — Marketers and their respective ad agencies will increasingly be on the lookout for new ways to reach target audiences, as well as properly track and attribute engagement for digital media investments. This is largely the result of increased consumer cookie deletion as well as browsers such as Firefox [...] more...
Gian Fulgoni, executive chairman and co-founder of comScore, wrote in great detail receltlyabout what he considers the top ten “burning issues” in digital, based on his company has observed while providing data and analytics to more than 2,000 companies around the world. The article also formed the basis of Fulgoni’s [...] more...
RESTON, VA. (December 11, 2012) – Resonate, the only advertising technology company that gives marketers the ability to target audiences based on people’s values, today introduced Illuminate. Illuminate is the industry’s first analytics and insights platform to incorporate traditional audience targeting and segmentation data, like demographics and behaviors, with consumer [...] more...
Each month, ChoiceStream’s Audience Cost Calendar analyzes how much it costs to reach various audience segments online, then ranks the relative cost of each segment against one another. The calendar presents an interesting picture of how much advertisers are paying to reach certain segments, month over month. From each month, Choice Stream [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today, the Crain-published marketing trade journal BtoB Magazine and business audience marketing company Bizo announced the results of a survey they’d conducted together of 326 business-to-business marketers. In general, the survey showed B2B marketers are having difficulty meeting the goals they’ve set (63 percent said their current marketing [...] more...
ADOTAS – The field of audience targeting – also known as audience analytics – has long proven attractive and effective to online marketers. Honing campaigns to focus on specific audiences is not only logical, but it promises to provide a better way to generate return on ad dollars for the goals [...] more...
ADOTAS – Guess you can’t call it just a DSP anymore — by incorporating data management capabilities into its DSP, DataXu’s upgraded DX3 platform is being hailed by the company as a “fully integrated digital marketing management platform.” A mouthful, yes, but a fair assessment of a melded media planning/buying and data [...] more...
ADOTAS – With the promise of simplifying the increasingly complicated process of planning and executing a video ad campaign, AdoTube launched its VidLogic end-to-end campaign management platform for in-stream video advertising, a one-stop shop for audience targeting, ad serving, analytics and more. VidLogic offers clients access to 95% of available online video inventory through partnerships [...] more...
ADOTAS – The media market is being driven by “Big Data” and technological innovation, creating a fundamental shift in the marketing discipline. Buy-side players are adapting to these changes, integrating analysis and insight with consumer targeting. Publishers and website operators are waking up to these changes too – analyzing their [...] more...
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’ June 18th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Mediasmith Taps Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server for Mobile/Tablet Advertising June 18th 2013 NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Medialets, the essential [...] more »
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- Business Solutions - CRM Pre-Sales Architect - Tec
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- Raj Chauhan: Programmatic is expanding in the online world to guaranteed buys. Adslot is building a