ADOTAS — Audience data is typically a performance marketing company’s best yet least utilized possession. Understanding customers and their online behavioral actions can change the way an advertiser develops, executes and manages its online customer acquisition strategy. Driving more relevant and meaningful customer and advertiser interactions is the key to [...] more...
Last week, Aggregate Knowledge (AK) launched its next-generation Media Intelligence Platform (MIP), which the company touts as capable of “bringing an exact science to the art of media buying.” “Today’s data management platforms and traditional business intelligence tools are not enough for brands to maximize their dollars and pinpoint where to reach [...] more...
ADOTAS - As we wrote earlier this week, hunting down cookied users on the exchanges for retargeting purposes can prove to be absolutely useless if the ad itself is completely irrelevant to the surrounding content. However, relavent ad creative is another pertinent part of the retargeting equation — I personally hate [...] more...
ADOTAS – After years of marketing channel fragmentation, enterprise marketers are moving away from tactical, transactional marketing approaches toward a data-centric strategy that creates competitive advantage by consistently and persistently leveraging audience data across all online and offline marketing programs. That’s the goal. But what we’re finding is that people are [...] more...
ADOTAS – In an intriguing move for the data management sector, AlmondNet recently spun off its Data Division into standalone third-party data provider Datonics, with Data Division president Michael Benedek taking the helm as CEO. We caught up with Benedek to get the scoop behind the spinoff and hear what’s [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to ToneFuse, Coldplay fans are 44% more likely than average to be in the market for travel services (probably to destinations as dull as Chris Martin’s vocal melodies — ZING!). John Lennon fans are 101% more likely than average to be pet owners — there must be [...] more...
ADOTAS – Among many interesting findings — including that advertisers are highly interested in RTB-powered publisher private exchanges — PubMatic’s recent survey with DigiDay discovered that 47% of publishers had to turn down an advertiser RFP because they couldn’t provide the required targeting. Hey, no need to be sad! PubMatic will [...] more...
ADOTAS – Considering the tremendous growth in the space, YuMe thinks it about time brand TV ad dollars took a leap across the “Meeker gap” into the world of online video. However, “the supply of video content is extremely fragmented,” says YuMe President and cofounder Jayant Kadambi. “Our video management provides [...] more...
ADOTAS – Everybody wants a slice of data pie these days, so publishers have to make sure their sweet audience info is protected from potential snatchers. eXelate introduced DataLinX, a new data management platform for publishers that features the company’s DataShield technology. DataShield allows publishers to identify and monitor third-party [...] more...
ADOTAS – My roommate had “The Deadliest Catch” on the other night, and as I watched burly fisherman pull in giant cages filled with humongous fish, I not only had an uncontrollable desire for sushi but also saw an apt metaphor. All that lovely audience data is just swimming around [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]