ADOTAS - Last night, Adotas hosted its first industry event of the year, “Adotas Off-Duty: Spring Fling,” at Pranna, a chic Indian restaurant and bar in Manhattan. By all accounts, we showed all our guests a good time, at the risk of sounding overly self-congratulatory. The open bar that kicked [...] more...
ADOTAS - Xaxis, the recently launched audience buying platform for all of WPP’s many agencies, has introduced a video-buying solution tied into its DMP that will allow advertisers to supplement TV budgets through audience-based online video campaigns, as well as align these campaigns with audience targeting efforts in display, social and mobile. Xaxis [...] more...
ADOTAS – While audience targeting and buying is getting more attention than a non-threatening teenage boy who sings in a very high register, I’m always looking further down the road. For a while I’ve been pondering when contextual targeting will make a big comeback, and discussing concept-based targeting with NetSeer [...] more...
ADOTAS – The greatest strength and the greatest weakness of the Internet as a marketing vehicle is its measurability. This is due, in part, because people can’t agree on what to measure. In the early days, everyone was excited about click-through rates (CTRs) and the first ads which could garner CTRs of 30% or more. Over time, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Lovers of drama and the ad tech space are in for a treat, as a panel from the OMMA AdNets conference transcended from being a snorefest in which the same talking heads make the same statements they make at every conference into a tension-filled debate over the role [...] more...
ADOTAS – So long, ad networks and intermediaries — The New York Times Company, Hearst, Tribune and Gannett have jumped aboard the private exchange express. The four media online and offline giants have teamed up to form quadrantONE and unleash the Q online private audience platform and ad exchange. This new [...] more...
ADOTAS – Demand-side platforms (DSPs) have evolved tremendously since their earliest incarnations in the 1990s. Particularly in the past 18 months, the range of DSP capabilities has exploded. But these are still the early days in the evolution of this space. And, as someone who has been in the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Et tu FarmVille? The Wall Street Journal says you’ve been giving my personal information to ad networks! My god, it’s a conspiracy! I knew I couldn’t trust that Zuckerberg! I knew you were a rotten egg Pincus! Well, maybe it’s not such a nefarious plot — maybe it’s just [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use
- What You Need To Know To Get Ahead In Video Advertising | Setting the PACE: [...] results of new research into online video advertising in the form of this infographic,