ADOTAS — Below, Unruly presents the top 10 short-form Halloween videos. Fun factoids: Tide’s very successful Vine campaign accounts for 5 entries in the top 10. And the top 3 videos are from Instagram, while the rest of the top 10 are from Vine. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter [...] more...
MADISON, WI, October 3, 2013 (ADOTAS) — MdotLabs, launched last month to help advertisers avoid being victimized by invalid traffic, today released the results of a follow-up study to its “Impression Fraud in On-line Advertising via Pay-Per-View Networks” that shows major brands well-known to most Americans are paying heavily for ad [...] more...
ADOTAS – Outrigger Media has just released a performance report on the Top 500 Brands on YouTube. Some report highlights include: The Top 500 marketer brands on YouTube generate more than 400 million views against their content each month. Technology (Google, HTC, Sony), Automotive (Audi, BMW, Chevrolet), and Apparel (Nike, DC Shoes, Victoria’s Secret) brands [...] more...
ADOTAS (via Unruly) – From mock murders to the most testing of test drives, a quarter of the top 20 most shared ads during March were experiential campaigns. Of course, these types of ads are nothing new. However, in 2013, there seems a growing willingness by advertisers to put supposedly [...] more...
Many marketers looked beyond the $4 million price tag on ads this year by putting additional emphasis on their engagement with fans online. Social media engagement rose 5% this year as ad campaigns drove viewers to the web, audiences’ attention was taken to the second screen with 132% increase in mobile [...] more...
Spoiler alert: Digital media has drastically changed how companies take advantage of media events to promote their brands through advertising. (That is, spoiler alert if you’ve been living under a digital rock for the past five or so years!) GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! As two [...] more...
Martini Media, the digital media and content platform for engaging the audience with the most money and influence online, announced the results yesterday of a new study that reveals what luxury brand marketers consider to be the most important factors when investing in online advertising. Developed in partnership with veteran research [...] more...
ADOTAS – Zoom, zoom, zoom! The auto industry is shifting gears this year, and will spend 21.6% more on online ads this year than last year, according to eMarketer. Auto brands is expected to dump $3 billion on online advertising, with some manufacturers planning to double their online budgets (like [...] more...
German auto manufacturer Audi has selected interactive agency Factory Design Labs to handle its two North American websites: audiusa.com and audicanada.ca, and its online North American advertising strategy. Audi has been looking for an agency since May and settled on Factory based on the agency’s expertise in lifestyle branding. The [...] more...
Interactive agency Enlighten announced today that it will produce the online advertising component for the market debut of Audi’s new Q7 SUV. In its new role, Enlighten will create dozens of unique rich media banners with rollover, expanding, and synched ads. Using Flash and video technology, the banners act as what [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by