eXelate today announced that Khurrum Malik (pictured) has joined the company as Chief Marketing Officer, where he will be responsible for global corporate and product marketing for eXelate’s industry-leading smart data solutions. Malik will report directly to eXelate CEO Mark S. Zagorski in this newly created position. This appointment solidifies [...] more...
Confirming our February 4 story, The Associated Press reported today that Microsoft will retire the world’s most popular free email platform, Hotmail, in favor of its new service, Outlook.com. The AP reports that the switch will be accompanied by “what [Microsoft] believes to be the biggest marketing blitz in the history [...] more...
Three hyperlocal news startups on the East Coast have one thing in common: they are not yet profitable. Publishers and editors from GoLocal24.com, DailyVoice.com and DNAInfo.com said Jan. 15 at Street Fight Summit in New York City that cranking out quality investigative journalism leads to audience, which translates into sales. Lisa [...] more...
ADOTAS – A quick news glance of the webosphere. Twitter deflated: Men Follow Men and Nobody Tweets. (Harvard Business) Microsoft’s Online-Ad Outlook: ‘Signs of Life Everywhere.’ (WSJ) Google Is Top Tracker of Surfers in Study. (NYTimes) Rumor: Facebook charges merchants 15% to be on payments platform (All Facebook) – (via SIA) AP: tech coming [...] more...
REUTERS — The Associated Press unveiled rate cuts on Monday to help member newspapers reeling from declining advertising revenue and said that it would sue websites that used its members’ articles without permission. The changes the AP announced at its annual meeting in San Diego include a new $35 million in [...] more...
Right after Comcast breaks the news of its entertainment super aggregator Fancast, the company is under investigation by the FCC. There have been many complaints made that Comcast actively interferes with online traffic when its users attempt to share files commission’s chairman Kevin J. Martin stated according to the Associated [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s