ADOTAS – “The Wall Street Journal’s front page is typically littered with mistakes now,” a coworker randomly commented. “That’s because they laid off the proofreaders and copy editors to cut costs,” I snorted. “Huge mistake.” I often lament not having a copy editor or proofreader at Adotas, not just because I’m in [...] more...
ADOTAS - You could hear scoffs across the tech mediascape as Demand Media EVP of Media and Operations Larry Fitzgibbon said that Google’s latest algorithm update — which promised to rid the search valley of the abhorred content farms, though this edict was unspoken — hadn’t had a “material net impact on [...] more...
ADOTAS – When Aol announced its seed Seed program, it was labeled by many industry journalists as “similar to Associated Content.” Reportedly Associated Content was trying to entice Aol last summer with a price tag of $150 million (and strange it couldn’t woo Aol considering CEO Tim Armstrong was an [...] more...
ADOTAS — Examiner.com, GSI Commerce, Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S and Associated Content all had recent annoucements. GSI Commerce a provider of e-commerce and multichannel solutions, has acquired certain assets of the Pepperjam affiliate marketing network and the Pepperjam full-service, interactive marketing agency which specializes in search. Terms were not disclosed. According [...] more...
ADOTAS — Money is still flowing to startups. Associated Content, an online publishing platform, has closed a $6 million, Series C financing round. The round was funded with full participation from the B round investors: SoftBank Capital, Canaan Partners and AOL head Tim Armstrong. Associated Content secured $10 million in Series B [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at Noon EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via CNET) – Check out CNET’s live coverage of [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Report: David Karp sells Tumblr to Yahoo! for $1.1 Billion May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via New York’s Daily News) — Who wants to [...] more »
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and