NEW YORK, October 23, 2013 (ADOTAS) – MediaBrix, the leading advertising and services platform for social and mobile games, today announces it is extending its proprietary emotional targeting and Breakthrough Moments™ (BTMs) technology to the Windows ecosystem. Through this extension, app and game developers can now engage a single ad [...] more...
ADOTAS (Second of two parts) – Today, we’re asking our esteemed panel of thought leaders the following Burning Question: “What are your thoughts about Tuesday’s IAB announcement that digital advertising revenues climbed to a milestone high of $36.6 billion in 2012?” Here’s how they’ve responded: “These revenue numbers are incredible and a [...] more...
Today’s Burning Question from Adotas is: ”What can be learned from The Atlantic’s Scientology Sponsored Story debacle?” Here’s how our industry contacts weighed in: “The fact that there is so much internal and external strife at The Atlantic about native ads is not surprising. Ads that appear as content, such as native ads, [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Brian Lesser, CEO, Xaxis “Twitter and Apple (tablet/mobile) will launch real-time-bidding (RTB) ad exchanges. Following this year’s success of Facebook Exchange (FBX), Facebook’s RTB system, Twitter and Apple will also open their ad inventory to RTB technology. This will be a great plus to [...] more...
NEW YORK (November 5, 2012) – MediaBrix, the only end-to-end, in-app social and mobile advertising solution for Fortune 500 marketers, commissioned Harris Interactive to survey U.S. online adults in October 2012. This survey focused on the perceptions about ads that attempt to appear as part of the content in any medium, [...] more...
ADOTAS – On today’s edition of “Extreme Makeover: Online Advertising Edition,” Smartclip changes its name, re-calibrates its industry focus and installs a new captain at the helm. You’ll be stunned by the transformation, if you even recognize the former video ad network. As SmartClip has decided to re-foucus its business on [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online advertising technology company Linkstorm has completed a funding round of just over $2.8 million from both new and repeat Angel investors. Among the new investors are Rick Braddock, former president and chief operating officer of Citicorp and its principal subsidiary, Citibank N.A., and subsequently CEO of Medco, Priceline.com [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and