ADOTAS – The mobile ad industry has gotten a bad rap as of late, with publishers struggling to deliver ads in just the right way without annoying consumers. It’s a delicate balance – inserting marketing messages into tiny ad units without completely overtaking the mobile experience. Emerging native ad solutions [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in response to the following Burning Question: “What will be the implications of Yahoo’s acquisition of Tumblr?” Here’s how they’ve responded: “Yahoo! is no stranger to large acquisitions, and its purchase of Tumblr is one that’s actually one of the smaller purchases the company has [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 John Federman, CEO, Dailybreak “Brands who invested in social media with a desire to create participation at scale will begin to look to quantify a return on their investment.” “Creating social engagement and participation will become a significant part of every comprehensive media [...] more...
ADOTAS – As we do every week, we’ve scrolled through the ADOTAS editorial inbox for all the announcements of high-level industry hires we’ve received this week. Technology companies, agencies, major publishers — they’re all represented here. Congrats to all: • Social video advertising technology platform provider Unruly named Laura Gaffney its vice president [...] more...
ADOTAS – Retargeting specialist Criteo has loaded its new advisory board with heavy hitters, including Dan Ciporin, former chairman and CEO of Shopping.com; Greg Coleman, president of the Huffington Post; Ron Grant, former president and COO of AOL; and Jim Warner, former EVP at Razorfish. Twitter endorsement advertising network ad.ly has [...] more...
ADOTAS – A while ago, I flipped on MTV and much to my shock the channel was playing music videos. I believe it was 2 A.M., but I was still amazed — the staple of my alterna-teen days (How many times did I sing along to Soundgarden’s “Black Hole Sun” [...] more...
ADOTAS – Yahoo! vet Cheryl Kellond has joined the management team at Panache, taking on the role of executive vice president. With 15 years in the industry, Kellond was previously vice president of advertiser product marketing. With the promotions of Calvin Wong to chief operating officer; Sushene Swenson to vice president [...] more...
ADOTAS – As befitting that whole turning over a new leaf for the new year, my inbox has been flooded with hiring announcements. MySpace welcomed Shari Friedman as senior vice president of advertising sales — West. In June 2006, Friedman was hired by Fox Interactive Media to build the entertainment vertical [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than