1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 John Federman, CEO, Dailybreak “Brands who invested in social media with a desire to create participation at scale will begin to look to quantify a return on their investment.” “Creating social engagement and participation will become a significant part of every comprehensive media [...] more...
ADOTAS – As we do every week, we’ve scrolled through the ADOTAS editorial inbox for all the announcements of high-level industry hires we’ve received this week. Technology companies, agencies, major publishers — they’re all represented here. Congrats to all: • Social video advertising technology platform provider Unruly named Laura Gaffney its vice president [...] more...
ADOTAS – Retargeting specialist Criteo has loaded its new advisory board with heavy hitters, including Dan Ciporin, former chairman and CEO of Shopping.com; Greg Coleman, president of the Huffington Post; Ron Grant, former president and COO of AOL; and Jim Warner, former EVP at Razorfish. Twitter endorsement advertising network ad.ly has [...] more...
ADOTAS – A while ago, I flipped on MTV and much to my shock the channel was playing music videos. I believe it was 2 A.M., but I was still amazed — the staple of my alterna-teen days (How many times did I sing along to Soundgarden’s “Black Hole Sun” [...] more...
ADOTAS – Yahoo! vet Cheryl Kellond has joined the management team at Panache, taking on the role of executive vice president. With 15 years in the industry, Kellond was previously vice president of advertiser product marketing. With the promotions of Calvin Wong to chief operating officer; Sushene Swenson to vice president [...] more...
ADOTAS – As befitting that whole turning over a new leaf for the new year, my inbox has been flooded with hiring announcements. MySpace welcomed Shari Friedman as senior vice president of advertising sales — West. In June 2006, Friedman was hired by Fox Interactive Media to build the entertainment vertical [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s