ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use of home screen personalization apps on Android devices (Flurry Analytics tracks 4,500 such apps). In fact, usage of these apps in Q1 2014 will surpass the entirety of their use in 2013. “Consumer behavior on mobile [...] more...
MIAMI, February 27, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Webmoblink, the leading global, independent and privately owned mobile ad network with a solid expertise in the LATAM and US Hispanic markets, have entered the programmatic exchange fray. Being the first mobile ad network to launch its own real-time bidding (RTB) marketplace for both mobile [...] more...
ADOTAS – Television has long dominated the world of consumer advertising. That dominance has resulted in every other screen – computer, smartphone or tablet – fighting to be recognized as the second screen. Thanks to the proliferation of new devices, the second screen has emerged as a significant element in [...] more...
LOS ANGELES, February 3, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Airpush (www.airpush.com), ranked #2 on Forbes’ 2014 list of America’s Most Promising Companies, and OpenX (www.openx.com), one of the world’s leading providers of digital and mobile advertising technology, today announced a partnership to launch AirX, a major new private mobile ad exchange. AirX combines OpenX’s [...] more...
LOS ANGELES, January 27, 2014 (ADOTAS) - AdColony, the leading mobile video marketing platform, today announced it has surpassed a $100 million annual gross revenue run rate, more than quadrupling 2013 revenue versus 2012. Further, the fourth quarter of 2013 marked the company’s tenth consecutive quarter of record revenue growth. AdColony [...] more...
PASADENA, Calif., January 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) – UberMedia, based just blocks away from the final chapter of the college football BCS Bowl game in Pasadena, CA, today released its first UberInsights of 2014: a “Digital BCS Snapshot” that provides a quick view of Florida State and Auburn fans’ mobile social behavior [...] more...
ADOTAS – Connected devices have become part of our Christmas and Thanksgiving traditions. This marks a change from just a few years ago when smartphones and tablets represented exciting new additions to our lives that we couldn’t wait to unwrap, activate, and start filling up with apps. Flurry’s data showed another record-breaking level [...] more...
NEW YORK, November 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) — TapCommerce, the global leader in mobile retargeting, announced that it’s received Series A funding led by Bain Capital Ventures and RRE Ventures, along with participation from Nielsen Ventures as well as existing investors including Metamorphic Ventures, Eniac Ventures, and Nextview Ventures. According to eMarketer, [...] more...
LONDON, November 20, 2013 (ADOTAS) — AdSpruce has unveiled a unique native video advertising proposition for mobile devices. The solution is a custom-made branded TV channel consisting of the brand’s video content interspersed with their latest ads and can be made available across all digital media from smartphones and tablets [...] more...
ADOTAS — As other forms of online advertising flounder, savvy marketers are increasingly turning to branded mobile games to engage consumers and build awareness. Games give marketers an unbelievably powerful tool to educate, inform and entertain their customers. The most obvious appeal of branded mobile games is the sheer amount [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]