NEW YORK, November 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) — TapCommerce, the global leader in mobile retargeting, announced that it’s received Series A funding led by Bain Capital Ventures and RRE Ventures, along with participation from Nielsen Ventures as well as existing investors including Metamorphic Ventures, Eniac Ventures, and Nextview Ventures. According to eMarketer, [...] more...
LONDON, November 20, 2013 (ADOTAS) — AdSpruce has unveiled a unique native video advertising proposition for mobile devices. The solution is a custom-made branded TV channel consisting of the brand’s video content interspersed with their latest ads and can be made available across all digital media from smartphones and tablets [...] more...
ADOTAS — As other forms of online advertising flounder, savvy marketers are increasingly turning to branded mobile games to engage consumers and build awareness. Games give marketers an unbelievably powerful tool to educate, inform and entertain their customers. The most obvious appeal of branded mobile games is the sheer amount [...] more...
ADOTAS – Before the world went digital, the relationship between consumers and manufacturers of consumer packaged goods was somewhat distant. Sure, brands could work to engender loyalty by appealing to consumer emotions with TV and print advertising — which, if it worked, boosted sales — but that’s where the romance [...] more...
ADOTAS – Facebook seems to be feeling the pressure from investors to recapture the attention of teen audiences with its offer this week to purchase popular image and video messaging service Snapchat for more than $3 billion. Unfortunately the deal apparently was just not sweet enough for Snapchat founder Evan [...] more...
PALO ALTO, Calif., October 30, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bunndle, the ad network for apps, today announced the expansion of its mobile app distribution network to include iOS. The three-year-old company has already been successful with its desktop app distribution service, which provides superior matching of app to user and delivers 40 [...] more...
SINGAPORE, October 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) — InMobi, the world’s largest independent mobile ad network, today announced two new mobile ad formats, App Galleries and Custom Ads. These new ad formats enable developers to deliver personalized and relevant ads resulting in improved user experience and better monetization. The new, pre-built, template-based [...] more...
ADOTAS (via Recruitment ADvisor) — When publishers create and refine revenue development strategies, they need to know how their ads, content, job boards, and other revenue streams will need to evolve alongside technology. Soon 2013 will end, and along with 2014, a new batch of predictions about digital publishing will arrive. When [...] more...
ADOTAS -- Ads may soon be illuminated right before your eyes. You may have caught my recent piece about the advertising potential and limitations of Google’s recently awarded patent for ‘pay-per-gaze’ advertising for Glass. As background for that story, I spoke with Rob Rusher (pictured), principal consultant and founder of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Mobile app marketing platform Trademob put together this infographic that outlines the estimated cost of achieving a top 10 rank in the App Store. Specifically, the graphic illustrates the effects of boost/burst campaigns and how they drive organic installs. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial