‘Twas the week after Thanksgiving, and all through the land On Facebook they chatted, and made shopping plans Of sales at Target, Best Buy and Walmart - Look online for deals and fill up that cart! The gadgets they covet: iPhone, iPad, and SIII. Get great deals today, then share on your feed! Black Friday through [...] more...
Mobiquity Study: Apple, Best Buy and Kohl’s Deliver the Most Satisfactory Mobile Shopping Experiences
BOSTON (December 12, 2012) – While Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2012 proved that mobile commerce is growing steadily, new research reveals that the top 20 brick-and-mortar retail brands still fall short of consumers’ expectations for fast, well-designed and functional mobile apps and websites. “The Mobile Shopping Satisfaction Report,” an [...] more...
The dust has settled on Black Friday and early reports are touting the record-breaking billions spent by consumers. But which retailers were the most successful at turning the Black Friday hype into a flood of in-store foot traffic? In order to better understand how major retailers fared this Black Friday, Placed [...] more...
The iPhone 5 continues to draw a variety of strong reactions from many quarters. Perhaps the most interesting — and puzzling, if you’re not among those whose thirst for Apple Kool-Aid is unquenchable — is the consumer frenzy the new iPhone has set off. We all know by now that Apple’s pre-order [...] more...
We might well have reached the point where Apple has lost its capacity to stop info about its product launches from leaking out, but that seems to matter more in the media than in the marketplace. The entire pre-order inventory of the new iPhone 5 at the online Apple Store [...] more...
Have you ever wondered why whenever you go into an Apple store, regardless of where in the world, it is always packed? By now you should be thinking, well, duh! They sell amazing products which you can try right there in the store, play for hours, join in workshops, and [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than