ADOTAS – Mobile app development platform provider Appcelerator launched the newest version of its Titanium platform today, with the 2.0 release adding wide availability of cloud services and HTML5 support. Cloud services — which, in a phone conversation last week, Appcelerator vice president of product management Jo Ann Bucker called [...] more...
ADOTAS - Today, mobile app development platform provider Appcelerator and analyst firm the International Data Corporation (IDC) announced the results of a survey the companies had conducted together, which gauged the 2012 plans, priorities and interests of 2,173 Appcelerator developers from around the world. (For greater insights, after the initial [...] more...
ADOTAS – Performance marketer Underground Elephant has released version 2.0 of its NeoKeo campaign management platform, which leverages multi-channel campaign analytics to seek out qualified leads in the education, finance, and insurance verticals. Buddy Media has introduced ConversionBuddy, its social commerce and analytics offering. Powered by technology from the recently acquired Spinback, the solution [...] more...
ADOTAS – On New Year’s Eve, I was surprised that most of my friends seemed as anxious to get 2010 behind them as I was — it wasn’t a bad year, but it was long and exhausting. However, a lot of companies in the interactive advertising industry can boast about [...] more...
ADOTAS – BlackBerrys? Are people still using those? They certainly are — the iPhone and Android may get all the press, but plenty of smatphone users cling to their Berrys. Appcelerator has just introduced Titanium beta for making native apps on the RIM OS. This could be benign timing as [...] more...
ADOTAS – I grew up in Washington, DC, and moved to New York City in my swingin’ 20s, trading one tourist hotspot for another. Years spent passing large, bumbling groups of visitors, all wearing the same neon color t-shirts as well as tacky hats and sunglasses (sometimes they even ride [...] more...
ADOTAS – So you’re finally ready to make that plunge into the mobile market — but not just a mobile website. Nah, you’re going to head to app city, where the big kids play. Now do you go with an iPhone app? My goodness, it’ll take six months to develop? [...] more...
An Interview with Jasper Mullarney, VP of Direct Response Advertising, AdknowledgeADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only [...] more...
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] most popular article of the day was our live #XboxReveal Twitter feed, which ran