ADOTAS – Mobile app development platform provider Appcelerator launched the newest version of its Titanium platform today, with the 2.0 release adding wide availability of cloud services and HTML5 support. Cloud services — which, in a phone conversation last week, Appcelerator vice president of product management Jo Ann Bucker called [...] more...
ADOTAS - Today, mobile app development platform provider Appcelerator and analyst firm the International Data Corporation (IDC) announced the results of a survey the companies had conducted together, which gauged the 2012 plans, priorities and interests of 2,173 Appcelerator developers from around the world. (For greater insights, after the initial [...] more...
ADOTAS – Performance marketer Underground Elephant has released version 2.0 of its NeoKeo campaign management platform, which leverages multi-channel campaign analytics to seek out qualified leads in the education, finance, and insurance verticals. Buddy Media has introduced ConversionBuddy, its social commerce and analytics offering. Powered by technology from the recently acquired Spinback, the solution [...] more...
ADOTAS – On New Year’s Eve, I was surprised that most of my friends seemed as anxious to get 2010 behind them as I was — it wasn’t a bad year, but it was long and exhausting. However, a lot of companies in the interactive advertising industry can boast about [...] more...
ADOTAS – BlackBerrys? Are people still using those? They certainly are — the iPhone and Android may get all the press, but plenty of smatphone users cling to their Berrys. Appcelerator has just introduced Titanium beta for making native apps on the RIM OS. This could be benign timing as [...] more...
ADOTAS – I grew up in Washington, DC, and moved to New York City in my swingin’ 20s, trading one tourist hotspot for another. Years spent passing large, bumbling groups of visitors, all wearing the same neon color t-shirts as well as tacky hats and sunglasses (sometimes they even ride [...] more...
ADOTAS – So you’re finally ready to make that plunge into the mobile market — but not just a mobile website. Nah, you’re going to head to app city, where the big kids play. Now do you go with an iPhone app? My goodness, it’ll take six months to develop? [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use
- What You Need To Know To Get Ahead In Video Advertising | Setting the PACE: [...] results of new research into online video advertising in the form of this infographic,