ADOTAS – Mobile app development platform provider Appcelerator launched the newest version of its Titanium platform today, with the 2.0 release adding wide availability of cloud services and HTML5 support. Cloud services — which, in a phone conversation last week, Appcelerator vice president of product management Jo Ann Bucker called [...] more...
ADOTAS - Today, mobile app development platform provider Appcelerator and analyst firm the International Data Corporation (IDC) announced the results of a survey the companies had conducted together, which gauged the 2012 plans, priorities and interests of 2,173 Appcelerator developers from around the world. (For greater insights, after the initial [...] more...
ADOTAS – Performance marketer Underground Elephant has released version 2.0 of its NeoKeo campaign management platform, which leverages multi-channel campaign analytics to seek out qualified leads in the education, finance, and insurance verticals. Buddy Media has introduced ConversionBuddy, its social commerce and analytics offering. Powered by technology from the recently acquired Spinback, the solution [...] more...
ADOTAS – On New Year’s Eve, I was surprised that most of my friends seemed as anxious to get 2010 behind them as I was — it wasn’t a bad year, but it was long and exhausting. However, a lot of companies in the interactive advertising industry can boast about [...] more...
ADOTAS – BlackBerrys? Are people still using those? They certainly are — the iPhone and Android may get all the press, but plenty of smatphone users cling to their Berrys. Appcelerator has just introduced Titanium beta for making native apps on the RIM OS. This could be benign timing as [...] more...
ADOTAS – I grew up in Washington, DC, and moved to New York City in my swingin’ 20s, trading one tourist hotspot for another. Years spent passing large, bumbling groups of visitors, all wearing the same neon color t-shirts as well as tacky hats and sunglasses (sometimes they even ride [...] more...
ADOTAS – So you’re finally ready to make that plunge into the mobile market — but not just a mobile website. Nah, you’re going to head to app city, where the big kids play. Now do you go with an iPhone app? My goodness, it’ll take six months to develop? [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery December 4th 2013 DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising December 4th 2013 EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- Infographic: Branded Video Sharing Almost 50X Higher In 2013 Than In 2006 December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of [...] more »
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results December 2nd 2013
- Disappointing Black Friday Sales? It’s Not Too Late to Profit from the Holidays December 2nd 2013
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Content Marketer
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be