ADOTAS – For marketers, mobile advertising holds quite a lot of promise. Just do a quick search for the terms “mobile advertising” and you will see a myriad of articles discussing how brands and agencies view mobile as the “billboard in your pocket” or the “next generation of consumer engagement.” [...] more...
NEW YORK, January 28, 2014 (ADOTAS) – appssavvy today announced new findings from its data that revealed engagement rates of full-screen mobile ad placements that include a transition screen, with a message recognizing the activity a user performed, increased 48.5 percent. appssavvy’s findings have led the company to launch two [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last month, Google announced that it was going to be making a few changes to Gmail: Gmail will automatically display images in emails viewed on both the Web version of Gmail and on mobile devices when viewed within Gmail’s app, unless users choose not to allow it. This means [...] more...
NEW YORK, January 21, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ghostery®, the web’s largest, most powerful and most user-friendly privacy tool, announced today its new mobile release for iOS7. This update includes the most expansive improvements to the usability of the app since the initial release of Ghostery for iOS. Ghostery is used by more than 20 million people [...] more...
ADOTAS – Retail stores have long searched for the ability to use people’s online shopping habits to more effectively target consumers with offers that they want on their most trusted devices: their mobile phones. Bridging the online and in-store marketing conundrum push notifications and text messaging will soon be powered [...] more...
ADOTAS – Snapchat has transformed the concept of photographs on social media from perfected and permanent timestamps to brief and impulsive acts of sharing and remains the purest form of a one-to-one real-time interaction on social media. The app is moving away from its negative reputation and will continue to [...] more...
CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company (NYSE: SSP) has acquired Columbia, Mo.-based digital video news provider Newsy, a five-year-old startup that has built its early success on a multi-source, multi-platform approach to storytelling. “Newsy adds an important dimension to our video news strategy. It’s a next-generation news [...] more...
DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user acquisition network, today announced it has launched Discovery Ads, a “native ad” format for mobile websites and applications that allows publishers to offer ads that more seamlessly integrate into their content. Discovery Ads are fully customizable to match the look and [...] more...
ADOTAS — Recently, this Upworthy video made its way around the web, causing smartphone users to feel a cringe-worthy shame. The satire rather extremely lampoons the damaging effects of technology when not managed properly. While the clip is about smartphones, we would argue that most smartphone users have at least one social [...] more...
NEW YORK, NY and COLUMBIA, MO., November 1, 2013 (ADOTAS) — EndlessTV, the leading mobile video distribution network, announced a partnership with Newsy, the independent provider of multisource mobile video news. Newsy content is featured in EndlessTV apps on both iOS and Android, including Endless News, Endless Sports, Endless Celebrity, [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight