ADOTAS – GigaOm recently reported that over 50 billion apps have been downloaded from the Apple App Store; however, research has shown that 25% of those apps are only used once. Not only is that bad for the user as a lack of usability makes an app less engaging, but [...] more...
ADOTAS – Pop Secret and Deutsch LA have teamed up to create an app called Perfect Pop, which helps consumers pop the perfect bag of microwave popcorn without burning it. Perfect Pop is available for free download to any iPhone devices on Apple’s App Store or at PopSecretLabs.com. In the short time it’s been [...] more...
ADOTAS – Mobile app marketing platform Trademob put together this infographic that outlines the estimated cost of achieving a top 10 rank in the App Store. Specifically, the graphic illustrates the effects of boost/burst campaigns and how they drive organic installs. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url [...] more...
ADOTAS — The Inside Social Apps conference kicks off later this week in San Francisco, and we think it’s the perfect opportunity to showcase some of the coolest (and some unknown) social apps out there. ABI Research estimates that 56 billion smartphone apps will be downloaded in 2013, with Android accounting [...] more...
ADOTAS — For a while, the UDID (unique device identifier) was an accidental hero: a mundane developer’s tool that became the single, most important ad tracking tool for iOS. The UDID was never supposed to be such a prominent player in mobile marketing. But as the iPhone’s popularity soared, advertising dollars [...] more...
App Annie, the app store analytics and market intelligence provider for the global app economy, published its January App Annie IndexTM analyzing major app publisher revenue and download trends across the iOS and Google Play app stores worldwide. The Index reveals very interesting and largely untold insights on what’s driving growth on both platforms, and which publishers [...] more...
Well that didn’t last very long! A careful review of ranking data compiled by Fiksu indicates that the much-anticipated App Store freeze, during which app rankings in the US App Store don’t move, lasted around 20 hours this year, from about midnight to 8 pm EST on Christmas Day. Here’s [...] more...
Taykey recently analyzed the social conversation happening around holiday shopping (retailers, promotions, products). Below is a spreadsheet (click repeatedly to enlarge) that shows names of various retailers who had a significant volume of activity, and underneath, the top other terms associated with those retailers. A few interesting nuggets: Many of the terms associated [...] more...
ADOTAS - Telerik, a company that provides software app development and content management tools, officially launched Test Studio for iOS, which the company says is the first app-testing product of its kind. Offered for free through Apple’s App Store, it’s an automated yet personalized tool for testing the functionality of [...] more...
ADOTAS – In attempt to enforce some kind of app purity system back in April, Apple decided to ban pay-per-install incentives from its app ecosystem after a bunch of apps that had rocketed up the App Store rankings. This took a huge chunk out of mobile ad network Tapjoy’s business, so it’s not [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than