ADOTAS — For a while, the UDID (unique device identifier) was an accidental hero: a mundane developer’s tool that became the single, most important ad tracking tool for iOS. The UDID was never supposed to be such a prominent player in mobile marketing. But as the iPhone’s popularity soared, advertising dollars [...] more...
App Annie, the app store analytics and market intelligence provider for the global app economy, published its January App Annie IndexTM analyzing major app publisher revenue and download trends across the iOS and Google Play app stores worldwide. The Index reveals very interesting and largely untold insights on what’s driving growth on both platforms, and which publishers [...] more...
Well that didn’t last very long! A careful review of ranking data compiled by Fiksu indicates that the much-anticipated App Store freeze, during which app rankings in the US App Store don’t move, lasted around 20 hours this year, from about midnight to 8 pm EST on Christmas Day. Here’s [...] more...
Taykey recently analyzed the social conversation happening around holiday shopping (retailers, promotions, products). Below is a spreadsheet (click repeatedly to enlarge) that shows names of various retailers who had a significant volume of activity, and underneath, the top other terms associated with those retailers. A few interesting nuggets: Many of the terms associated [...] more...
ADOTAS - Telerik, a company that provides software app development and content management tools, officially launched Test Studio for iOS, which the company says is the first app-testing product of its kind. Offered for free through Apple’s App Store, it’s an automated yet personalized tool for testing the functionality of [...] more...
ADOTAS – In attempt to enforce some kind of app purity system back in April, Apple decided to ban pay-per-install incentives from its app ecosystem after a bunch of apps that had rocketed up the App Store rankings. This took a huge chunk out of mobile ad network Tapjoy’s business, so it’s not [...] more...
ADOTAS – Can we all agree that discovering apps in the App Store sucks? Maybe Apple could follow GetJar’s lead and integrate Facebook Connect for a truly social experience, but somehow we doubt that’s going to happen. While on the user front, it’s just a pain in the ass to navigate [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last week, a smartphone security software firm released an inflammatory report suggesting that a fifth of the apps in the Android Market collect data that could be used for evildoing by evildoers. The media picked up on it, but failed to note (at first) that 1) apps need [...] more...
ADOTAS – Though at heart I’m a skier and could care less what happens to any snowboarder, I was rather nonplussed when I heard that bronze-medal-winner Scotty Lago left the U.S. Olympic Snowboarding team after some “racy” pics appeared on the web. Being the intrepid journalist I am, I scoured the [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s always the newborn in the family that gets all the attention, but even though the geeks are all cooing over the iPad, toddler iPhone also had an enhancement — developers are racing to get their hands on its new SDK. Actually, the SDK is optimized for the iPad [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that